PL Shaiya Nee Help

03/06/2011 12:02 kozacy123#1
Hello everyone.
Iam using PL Shaiya

game has a lot of mistakes and does not seem difficult to hack

do not quite know where to start reading forums I find it hard to understand the use PacketEdiotor but every time you want to send i have disconetckt out of the game

Iam looking for a way to dupe items exp hack does not appear to difficult to achieve. so please help to start

I saw the occasional person in a day guys which reached a maximum level in UM mode. probably behind this a hack. Personally, I had an bug trade 2x I have achieved dublikat item but I have no idea how it happened

I encourage people who are in the know to create a pro hack for this client is a new server with mnustwem bugs can take advantage of this, unfortunately I do not know where to start but always wanted to train a user in the field of hacking. :)

the next question is whether the cheat engine is just visual or if it can achieve any benefit? besides speed hack?
08/22/2011 16:10 lukas9189#2
There was never this kind of hacks like exp hack etc.
pozdrawiam
08/22/2011 22:53 JohnHeatz#3
Cheat Engine, depending on what you use it for will just make visual effects, the speed hack is not really a "speed hack" it just makes your game run faster too
09/04/2011 15:17 Mahatma Anti#4
ASK pls in the shaiya Forum , hacksection is only to Release Hacks
#reported
#closerequest