Tbot disconnecting from game

12/12/2007 05:21 ginokid#1
Mytbot has been working all day, now I get disconnected from the game over and over. For over an hour now. Did they nerd the hack?
:confused:
12/12/2007 06:41 Apollon#2
I do not know... I had the same problem. I fixed it by pretty much installing a fresh Tbot and so far I have not gotten DCed.

Still, it seems that it lags really bad today too.

Hope that helps.
12/12/2007 07:52 Akih#3
Try Re-edit you "tbot" Folder (Re-install Dcclient- Tbot 1107 , TServer 1006b)

And Be sure You Delete Everything in the folder then re-install everything
12/12/2007 23:33 saker2008#4
okkkkkkkkkkkkk
12/13/2007 00:06 mrpeeman101#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by saker2008 View Post
okkkkkkkkkkkkk
Spam more please


[Ontopic]..
Try Akih /Apollon's suggestion
12/13/2007 00:15 ginokid#6
Doesnt work.
This is what happens when I join the game with the hack on.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/13/2007 00:16 mrpeeman101#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginokid View Post
Doesnt work.
This is what happens when I join the game with the hack on.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Have you checked your loopback adapter/.net framework?
Or reinstalled SRO.

You using the correct client?
12/13/2007 00:39 ginokid#8
Just installed imod and I dont get d/c anymore but...
I dont have the tbot bar at the top of the screen, I have the tbot logo. When I press f6 at toon screen it patched fine.
When I press f6 to bring up the settings instead of it being titled the toon name im playing it says "KTZ_SROBOT" and the bot doesnt train :(