teleporting

12/02/2007 01:28 H4xingjeremy#1
im confused can any body tell me how to do the code cave stuff so things will not be detected? :confused:
12/02/2007 01:49 Laughing_Man#2
Find an Addressed that isnt used, most are Nop , Than you Add Offsets to the value you want, i recommend Pointers. I think thats how you would Code Cave, i have a useful Tutorial on Code Caving if you want me to String the link to ya.
12/02/2007 01:51 H4xingjeremy#3
i would like that tutorial :)
12/02/2007 01:56 craby987#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingMan925 View Post
Find an Addressed that isnt used, most are Nop , Than you Add Offsets to the value you want, i recommend Pointers. I think thats how you would Code Cave, i have a useful Tutorial on Code Caving if you want me to String the link to ya.
Honestly am I doing something wrong here? I dont do any pointing. Can you tell me how to make a pointer or something so I wont get autoed on a trial? and send me that tut if it is not Faldos
12/02/2007 02:02 H4xingjeremy#5
i know no body wants to talk about this but i cant find any thing on the "freeze hack" can some body pm me info. But if no body wants to it is ok. :)
and i cant find any of the cord values
12/02/2007 23:20 Laughing_Man#6
Lmao One of them is Faldos... And one of them is How to Inject into Dlls (i think another method of Code Caving) ... I Really dont know how to make a pointer, i think it should look something like: Esi(+Value of Pointer) and the pointer would be another Address... i think..