how you add 2 server to 1 list

02/23/2011 13:32 ellite-man#1
hey anyone can help me how I can add 2 different servers to 1 list in shaiya anyone can explain to me or a video or something pls help me ^_^
02/23/2011 14:27 missesme#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellite-man View Post
hey anyone can help me how I can add 2 different servers to 1 list in shaiya anyone can explain to me or a video or something pls help me ^_^
Wrong section. Please read the forum rules before posting.

#reported
02/23/2011 22:25 AriezOMG#3
Pulled from a list of guides that was given to me...

Code:
First off, you need two computers, one with Sql Server and Shaiya Private Server(I used Windows XP Pro, Sql Server 2005 Standard, and Shaiya Private Server EP4), and one computer with just the private server. I will refer to the computer with the Sql Server and Shaiya 
Private Server as Server 1 and the other computer as Server 2. Server 1 is going to be the main server because Server 2 will tie into the Sql database. First u have to change the .ini 
files in the SHAIYA_SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Config\. Just so we're clear, we are in Server 2.
In the ps_dbAgent.ini file, change only the ip address to point to the Server 1's lan or wireless connection. In ps_game.ini you need to change all database ip's to match Server 1's lan, and change the public ip to match Server 2's lan ip. In ps_gameLog.ini, change the ip to 
Server 1's ip. In ps_gamewar, don't mess with the ip there, unless you know what you're doing. But, on the bottom of that file, should be something like this:

[GAMESERVERS]
// Game01 = name, Mapping ServerID, Mapping DB ID(use prev server id), GameServer IP, DBAgent IP, GameLog IP
GameServerCount=1
Game01=Gaia, 1, 1, 127.0.0.1, 127.0.0.1, 127.0.0.1

Make it look like this, but add you're Server 1's ip to the Game02 and change the names of course:

[GAMESERVERS]
// Game01 = name, Mapping ServerID, Mapping DB ID(use prev server id), GameServer IP, DBAgent IP, GameLog IP
GameServerCount=2
Game02=Teos, 2, 2, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.1

Now, in ps_login, we need to change the file to look like this

[GAMESERVERS]
// Game01 = name, Mapping ServerID, Mapping DB ID(use prev server id)
GameServerCount=2
Game02=Teos, 2, 2

Use the same mapping server and database id's as the ps_gamewar.ini file and change any ip's here to your Server 1's ip.

In ps_session, change the ip and the Game01=Gaia to Game02=Yourname under [GAMESERVERS]. Leave the GameServerCount at 1.

And, finally, in ps_userlog, change the ip to Server 1's ip.

That's just Server 2 files.
Now we move on to Server 1.

There's not really much to do here, just add your server 2 GameName in a couple of files.

In ps_gamewar.ini, add the line like above posted under gamewar, only change the ip's to match your Sql Server ip.

In ps_login.ini, add the line like above posted under login.

In ps_session.ini, change the [GAMESERVERS] to look like this:

[GAMESERVERS]
GameServerCount=2
Game01=Gaia
Game02=Teos

One other thing, to get it to show up in the PSM_Server Manager, add these lines in the PSMServer_Config.ini
in your PSM_Server\Config directory.

[Login_002]
<sv_maxuser> = 5000
<ip_login> = Server 2 lan ip

[GameGroup_002]

Copy the [GameGroup_001] lines here and change the ip's for public ip, ip game, dbagent, and gamelog to Server 2's ip, 
leave the db ip's set your Sql Server ip.
02/24/2011 01:10 Bаne#4
Actually Ariez it is very possible to run 2 servers via one computer, but the best way is by using two computers.

Also wrong section.
02/24/2011 03:02 ellite-man#5
well sorry for the wrong section I'm interested in runing 2 server via 1 computer.
tnx for the info Ariez but I know that ^_^. if any know some info about the party with 2 servers via 1 computer pm me or sot here tnx for the help ^_^
02/24/2011 04:14 Bаne#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellite-man View Post
well sorry for the wrong section I'm interested in runing 2 server via 1 computer.
tnx for the info Ariez but I know that ^_^. if any know some info about the party with 2 servers via 1 computer pm me or sot here tnx for the help ^_^
It's very hard it will require you to run 2 OS at the same time (windows) Realy i'm not sure everyone has ever even tried to release something like that, the only STABLE way that you could access both the DBs quickly would be via two computers.
02/24/2011 04:22 Alladrios#7
Only way i can think about is by using a virtual machine.
02/24/2011 09:14 ellite-man#8
so I ques it's possible but realy hard and it's better to do it with 2 PC's ok guys tnx for the help ^_^
12/01/2011 00:18 Th3nd#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriezOMG View Post
Pulled from a list of guides that was given to me...

Code:
First off, you need two computers, one with Sql Server and Shaiya Private Server(I used Windows XP Pro, Sql Server 2005 Standard, and Shaiya Private Server EP4), and one computer with just the private server. I will refer to the computer with the Sql Server and Shaiya 
Private Server as Server 1 and the other computer as Server 2. Server 1 is going to be the main server because Server 2 will tie into the Sql database. First u have to change the .ini 
files in the SHAIYA_SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Config\. Just so we're clear, we are in Server 2.
In the ps_dbAgent.ini file, change only the ip address to point to the Server 1's lan or wireless connection. In ps_game.ini you need to change all database ip's to match Server 1's lan, and change the public ip to match Server 2's lan ip. In ps_gameLog.ini, change the ip to 
Server 1's ip. In ps_gamewar, don't mess with the ip there, unless you know what you're doing. But, on the bottom of that file, should be something like this:

[GAMESERVERS]
GameServerCount=1

Make it look like this, but add you're Server 1's ip to the Game02 and change the names of course:

[GAMESERVERS]
GameServerCount=2
Game02=Teos, 2, 2, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.1

Now, in ps_login, we need to change the file to look like this

[GAMESERVERS]
// Game01 = name, Mapping ServerID, Mapping DB ID(use prev server id)
GameServerCount=2
Game02=Teos, 2, 2

Use the same mapping server and database id's as the ps_gamewar.ini file and change any ip's here to your Server 1's ip.

In ps_session, change the ip and the Game01=Gaia to Game02=Yourname under [GAMESERVERS]. Leave the GameServerCount at 1.

And, finally, in ps_userlog, change the ip to Server 1's ip.

That's just Server 2 files.
Now we move on to Server 1.

There's not really much to do here, just add your server 2 GameName in a couple of files.

In ps_gamewar.ini, add the line like above posted under gamewar, only change the ip's to match your Sql Server ip.

In ps_login.ini, add the line like above posted under login.

In ps_session.ini, change the [GAMESERVERS] to look like this:

[GAMESERVERS]
GameServerCount=2
Game01=Gaia
Game02=Teos

One other thing, to get it to show up in the PSM_Server Manager, add these lines in the PSMServer_Config.ini
in your PSM_Server\Config directory.

[Login_002]
<sv_maxuser> = 5000
<ip_login> = Server 2 lan ip

[GameGroup_002]

Copy the [GameGroup_001] lines here and change the ip's for public ip, ip game, dbagent, and gamelog to Server 2's ip, 
leave the db ip's set your Sql Server ip.
Can you throw a sample file :confused:
11/21/2017 06:17 arjulie#10
admin asking Permission to reply old thread.

i found on this shaiya server can run in one computer no need 2 pc some to edit in sql side and server link. and some on.

also ps_gamewar.ini so all 2 or 3 server will see each other on this gamewar.exe

ps_gamewar you need Server Link that not include release of server link on this forum and many more i found out in this PSM_Client ^_^