Tradin Fusion kal for hanin money

02/21/2011 07:47 gw2selling#1
Trading lvl 97 mage on Fusion with g90 high pimped armor, + g90 14/14 Diamond stick + 100 Golden bags with money.

I'm trading this for anything on hanin.

If anyone interested please let me know and add me on msn or something.

msn: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/21/2011 10:47 gw2selling#2
Also can be traded for money on Narahea ...
02/21/2011 10:54 PuppetMaster#3
Oh cmon, you started 3 Threads and double posted in two of them. Maybe you should read the rules carefully, at least once or you will be banned within 1 Day : ) gl and a small hint: Opening 3 Threads seems very unprofessional i guess nobody is that stupid and does trades with someone who is acting like you, i wouldnt
02/21/2011 12:01 gw2selling#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetMaster View Post
Oh cmon, you started 3 Threads and double posted in two of them. Maybe you should read the rules carefully, at least once or you will be banned within 1 Day : ) gl and a small hint: Opening 3 Threads seems very unprofessional i guess nobody is that stupid and does trades with someone who is acting like you, i wouldnt
Rly ?
Maybie you should find some info about me and check what is that MM
Maybie you would change your opinion then.
I'm not selling anything, but my client do and I'm only his MM and that's all.
I'm here so peoples won't scam anyone that's the only reason.
And you have right ... I'm not the man meant to write on forums because that wasn't ever my job but I made it now. SO what if I open some threads.
They are not the same, because my client trade stuffs, money from differend games and that's allowed.
So if you wanna say something more go aheadah. I don't blame and I won't delete any post. Write what you want. Let peoples see your opinion.
02/21/2011 12:18 PuppetMaster#5
Man relax, im just trying to help. gooosh. Ok if you are not the man for posting in boards how about you just take a look at some good posts or guides. Make your offer better with Pictures or some Colours : ) just putting in a sloppy text is a no-good-to-read for anyone. Make it more interesting and make a Single Thread where you sperate every offer you have : D that makes a huge difference believe me. And if you want me now to go "aheadah" its ok but next time listen to peoples advantages ok?
02/21/2011 12:23 gw2selling#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppetMaster View Post
Man relax, im just trying to help. gooosh. Ok if you are not the man for posting in boards how about you just take a look at some good posts or guides. Make your offer better with Pictures or some Colours : ) just putting in a sloppy text is a no-good-to-read for anyone. Make it more interesting and make a Single Thread where you sperate every offer you have : D that makes a huge difference believe me. And if you want me now to go "aheadah" its ok but next time listen to peoples advantages ok?

Ok dude :D
Thx for advice