Help with SROKING russina version

02/19/2011 13:54 enco96#1
Hi all i am back at sro .. so i was searching for a bot since ribi stopped to work and i found Sroking russian version.Now my problem is the supply the bot keeps buying medium potions whatever i set him to buy.All the supply options are wrriten like this " ?????? ???? ??????" but he buys everything else horses , scrolls ... SO PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT SHARE IT ! :handsdown:
02/19/2011 14:27 ironeye#2
What the f*ck is sroking ? :D

EDIT:Ahh i just remember, isnt that the bot on isro ?
02/19/2011 14:35 timidark#3
try tp open the bot in russian with the windows tool "AppLocale" now the skills and everything else should be written in russian, cause the sroking in rusro only works in russian, not in english
02/19/2011 14:42 dimkacool#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeye View Post

Creators made SROKing for RSRO too.
02/19/2011 15:40 LimitBreaks#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeye View Post

PLEASE, don't spam anymore on this forum if you don't have to. If you don't know the fcking answer don't replay!
02/19/2011 15:56 dimkacool#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by marijo21 View Post
PLEASE, don't spam anymore on this forum if you don't have to. If you don't know the fcking answer don't replay!
Chill bro, he doesn't spam.

If I wouldn't play RSRO and didn't knew anything about it I would made post like that.
02/19/2011 16:43 enco96#7
Thx Timi :) it helped now everything is working perfectly and ther are no more " ???? ???? ??? " for every attack or other stuff :p