New Effect Removal + Invisible mode

11/23/2007 07:15 emmanication#1
Here i go again.

This is an Effect Remover EG: remove super effects only. But there is an invisible mode. it is good for tg on low end Computers.

1. When using the Invisible Mode i suggest you turn off showname. ^^
2. When using Invisible mode and want go to 3Deffects off. always return effects firts. noob :p


V.1 features
Only works on default installation folder of Conquer.
Remove effects
Remove body + weapons + effects
Restore them.


Still working on another version which can select a specified folder of Conquer Online.


ps: i need help with coding. ty. Emmanication~


SAMPLE SS OF INVISIBLE MODE
11/23/2007 17:43 020192#2
not working for me
and to us?
11/24/2007 05:08 emmanication#3
is ur conquer folder on program files/conquer?

edit: so far 13 dls and ur the only 1 thats not workings
12/04/2007 00:30 treetrunk69#4
it didnt work for me either :/
12/05/2007 08:25 Acidburncx#5
emmanication does this Invisible the mobs or monster too cuz f it does kinda sucks?
12/05/2007 09:50 DragonKnight69#6
Works for me...and its really meant for tg..so if u wanna tg just use it then =/
12/05/2007 19:17 CheatMaster845#7
Cool, Nice One, it looks like a Good AimBot if used that Way but it probably is for TG, Less lagg then :P
12/09/2007 12:30 kasumoto#8
nice lol
12/09/2007 14:17 emmanication#9
yes it invisibles the mob also. good for birdmen spawn and hawking tanking with 5 chars logged on. :)
12/22/2007 12:10 Relaxation#10
I like this tool. I downloaded it and used it and it was great. However, when I reset the effects, I think I lost something.

Does it back up the files in question? What files does this tool work on? Im assuming 3deffect.ini is one of them.

If I know, at least I can make a manual backup.

Quote:
2. When using Invisible mode and want go to 3Deffects off. always return effects firts. noob
What do you mean? Can you rephrase?
12/22/2007 16:43 emmanication#11
if ur on invisible mode then want to only off 3deffects.

press restore effects so it restores the ini files and
then press remove 3deffects so that it removes the 3deffects only

got it get it good. Emmanication~
12/23/2007 07:38 Relaxation#12
Actually, I don't understand, I think it's because of your phrasing, but I will tinker around and see what happens. Thanks anyhow.

edit: Okay, I figured it out. :)
03/26/2008 22:30 redshadow#13
Nice it works great
08/01/2008 04:52 Scottbee#14
Thank you so much! Reduces lag and less "data" to download when leaving it on over night. Great program! :D