Grand chase comic

02/12/2011 03:44 XxXchowXxX#1
The SUMMARY :


The last battle with KazeAaze ended... It was a tragic ending. The GrandChase troop lost, big time... Now, as Elesis, Lire, Amy, Ronan, Ryan, Lass and someone else( who's memories abt was wiped from his friends ) was reborned after a thousand years, they all recieved new energy. Well, maybe, it's good news that they're reboorned, but all good news comes with a bad news... KazeAaze... no, KazeAaze is not reborned, but who ever said a monster couldn't have their own child? Who ever said the GC was dead, forever? Though, they are lacking a member... Not JUST a member but a friend. What happend to Arme? Why isn't she re-borned? Where is she? That will all be answered...(A/N : 'IF u read the story!' I Wanted to say :P)...soon...

" Grand Chase, huh? Chasing the future? A bright, bright, bright future? HMPH! You all were weaklings after all! I expected more! MORE-" shouted KazeAaze, who was cut by Elesis.

"-blood? More blood, right? It's not that u NEED blood but IT'S JUST THE DAMN THING THAT U WANT TO SEE BLOOD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YA? A MONSTER?" Elesis shouted, louder.

"YEAH! YEAH I WANT BLOOD! I Never needed blood but just look..." KazeAaze said as she licks some of Elesis'es blood that was left on her claw. "The preciaus red colour that represents death... The way it flows..." KazeAaze pointed to Elesis'es forehead which was bleeding "...that represents the suffering...Beautiful, isn't it?" KazeAaze gave a slight evil laugh. Elesis picked up her giant sword she tries to sway it to KazeAaze but failed.

"Why? Too weak to swing a sword? If u cant even swing a sword, never can u save a friend! HAHAHA!" KazeAaze said. Elesis was really hurt by this... Ronan was fighting KazeAaze and when Elesis arrived, it was too late... too late... "Elesis...I...love...yo-" Ronan stopped breathing, falled to the ground with a frown. 'My body is too weak to say anything...Dammit' he's heart whispered to himself. Elesis smiled at him... a sad smile. Seing Elesis'es smile, he smiled back. 'She understood...' he thought. "Elesis..." When he's heart completely stopped, he's eyes close, everyting was what a dead body would be like except one- he's smile never faded. That was it... he's gone... with he's last word, 'Elesis'. He died with the only thing in mind was Elesis. He died with the only sight in he's eyes was Elesis. Mostly, he died with the strongest will... to say and finish the line 'I love you'. That was the only regret he died with. He had tried to protect Elesis with his life and he did, he did never regretet dying for Elesis. Never.

"He isn't just a friend. And your going to regret what you did. I swear..."

KazeAaze ended Elesis up with using her claws, and stab Elesis. Elesis still had councious...

(A/N : I DONT OWN THIS : ...)



CHAPTER 2 PART 2(OVER TWO) : ARME


Chapter 2 Part One : Amy




Here it is! 3rd chapter!

Previously :

"Ha! She's body is still on land then..." Elesis said. "Therr's still chance, you moron" She said.
"Oh, is there?" KazeAaze asked back. "Okaaay, would you like to go on, or die now?" KazeAaze asked, acting polite. "Well I guess you'll want to see what happend to the boys, right?" Same method, Elesis now saw...

"One will be forgotten, no longer rememberd...Jean... I know, KazeAaze would erase our memories about him. Most of all, all the nice memories I had with the Grand Chase..."


Chapter Three Part One : Jean


CHAPTER 3 PART TWO : Ryan



CHAPTER : 4 PART ONE, LAS



CHAPTER 4 PART 2: RONAN



The Legend



The End
02/12/2011 04:06 Xhyper#2
try to put it in spoiler :D
02/12/2011 04:15 XxXchowXxX#3
how to put a spoiler? xD
02/12/2011 04:25 Taec#4
[@spoiler] [/spoiler] remove the @
02/12/2011 04:33 XxXchowXxX#5
thanks
02/12/2011 05:16 Taec#6
Also if, you dont mind, please put it into spoilers asap, its very hard to read ..

And you can, try put all on the left side, it's way easier to comprehen and understand your comic.

Regards,
GCI( Community Manager )
Nicholsonz
02/13/2011 05:33 XxXchowXxX#7
up up