Equip aweapon with higher weapon prof.

11/13/2007 00:20 aeross#1
I lvled my spear in MARKET (edit. typed "TC" b4, my bad) and I accidently un-equip it so I can't use it unltill I lvl the prof, but that seems like a long way for my tao. I was wondering, if it's possible to equip a wepoan with higher prof. than I have. Help me with this one please, thanks.
11/13/2007 00:43 Sinzorz#2
the only way to do that is have it equipped when you up the lvl in market. Otherwise your fucked. Only way to lvl it is get norm or ref or w/e of the weapon and find 2 soc, then soc it with violet gems, and go lvl it. Hope i helped.

+Thnx if i helped.

Truly Yours,
Sinzorz:cool:
11/13/2007 01:03 aeross#3
Yeah I know what to do to lvl it faster, but I was hoping for some hack. Can the files be moded somehow so I'll be able to equip it.
11/14/2007 01:08 Sinzorz#4
then your fucked mate cus that doesnt exist lol. Useing Vio gem is mad easy.
Stop bing lazy :P

Truly Yours,
Sinzorz:cool:
11/14/2007 01:33 Vert1go#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeross View Post
Yeah I know what to do to lvl it faster, but I was hoping for some hack. Can the files be moded somehow so I'll be able to equip it.
Sorry Aeross, but as things currently are there are no hacks to do this :( All weapons are checked serverside i beleive (except for *M*s multihack which allows warriors and archers to equip 2 weps) but thats beside the point :p

Best bet, as mentioned by Sinzorz, would be to get 2 SVGs in a lower levelled spear :) OR buy some expballs and level it with the Proficiency dude in market.

*Thanks are Welcome*

Verty~
11/14/2007 21:52 aeross#6
Too bad, Thanks folks.
11/18/2007 23:09 segree#7
OMG!!! SVG's... talk about the rich folkes.

Its simple dude... If you are trojan and use Club&Sword... Lvl them one at a time using two swords or two clubs.
reason... with the two magic attacks, you will hardly hit direct.
You dont need no SVG's to get lvl 12 proficiency.
Just leave it in tg over night, problem solved.

that same thing happened to be quite a bit. Leave it in tg and use another char. No sence in having to pay so much money on one silly mistake.

Its so simple no one bothered to make hack for it.

*edit* this is where waterdevil and Nightdevil comes in handy <<< Makes you hit post which seems to me 5 times faster.