V3N0M Autoloot *IN MARKET*

11/12/2007 13:39 Vert1go#1
I searched but couldnt find this so here goes:

For those of you who have installed venom and are using it happily, make a noob (lvl1) and take him to market.

1~) Now use the #alone function and sit UNDER the warehouse man.
2~) Turn ON the #autoloot function
3~) Sit there all day, sometimes people drop money and items for there own nubs to pick up. Now you will get there first.

Best bit is, set the speed to 100, it seems to go so fast and then return to under the warehouse man that nobody sees it :D

Enjoy!!

Verty~
11/12/2007 14:19 ciulpia#2
nice idea but its really rare that someone drops good items at market near warehouse, it also sound a bit stupid, but waiting for an accidentally dropped item maybe is smth....
11/12/2007 14:24 CrazyX#3
finally a good idea...on my server ppl drop mets and dbs just to annoy (think i spelled it right :d) noob cuz they ain`t fast enought to pick em up :P .. so this will do the trick :P ... i just wanna some1s face when he loses a db cuz a f*****g noob picked it up :)) (sorry if i wrote something wrong...my english ain`t perfect yet :P :)
11/12/2007 14:25 Some-Guy#4
Aww, I've been the only person on my server doing this for ages, making usually several mets here and then and often unis,elis and gems. Nothing much but it's a little extra whilst I hunt on my archer.
11/12/2007 17:08 IAmHawtness#5
Tc is better than at market. Some noob on our server used it and he told me he got a super 1soc club
11/12/2007 19:49 Vert1go#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Tc is better than at market. Some noob on our server used it and he told me he got a super 1soc club
Well its been looting today for 4 hrs on my noob and ive had no super items... however i think 3dbs and 5 mets makes up for it :-)

If ya like this then the 'Thanks' button is useful :P

Virty~
11/12/2007 20:18 Huseby#7
Why wude people drop items when they cude youst trade over to there noobs and what wude this do with blocking wh lol.
11/12/2007 20:34 Vert1go#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
Why wude people drop items when they cude youst trade over to there noobs and what wude this do with blocking wh lol.
1~ I dont think this blocks warehouse, but you can hide there so nobody can see you, so it also works with any other NPC :) Not necessary but useful.

2~ As said above, some people drop mets and other items to 'tease' nubs who cant jump fast enough to pick them up. I myself have done it before to wind them up.

3~ People COULD just trade items but if market isnt busy, ive seen archers drop gear for their taos then 'alt+tab' to pick it up with nub. Its faster :-)

Thanks
11/12/2007 22:32 a1blaster#9
My server it's called met tag.

Drop one pick it up fast, move or jump.
Repeat.
Then if the person that gets it and knows whats going on then they do the same.
Funny to see like a dozen noobs chasing the dropper around.

You also could get quite alot of money by just picking up the garbage that is drop by hunters all the time and selling to NPC.

Now if V3nom would only auto sell. :eek:
11/12/2007 22:59 Sinzorz#10
Hahah this is a great idea, gunna try it tonight thanks man. Ill give you +Thanks if it works out for my benefit =].

Truly Yours,
Sinzorz:cool:
11/13/2007 02:02 Queen-Of-Evil#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1blaster View Post
My server it's called met tag.

Drop one pick it up fast, move or jump.
Repeat.
Then if the person that gets it and knows whats going on then they do the same.
Funny to see like a dozen noobs chasing the dropper around.

You also could get quite alot of money by just picking up the garbage that is drop by hunters all the time and selling to NPC.

Now if V3nom would only auto sell. :eek:
:eek: It can Autosell :rolleyes: Did i forget that command on the list :rolleyes: :D
11/13/2007 02:20 David5646#12
Good idea. Might have to try it sometime.
11/13/2007 10:56 Vert1go#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
:eek: It can Autosell :rolleyes: Did i forget that command on the list :rolleyes: :D
OMG it can!? =.= You shouldnt keep stuff from us :eek:

So, how is everyone getting on with this anyway? Got any good stuff now?

Virty
11/13/2007 13:11 bboyecko#14
someone a nanya server did that and is now a dreamgrass richer :(
11/13/2007 13:40 Vert1go#15
xD See, some silly people drop valuable stuff lol