Can ai have the auto bot cabal

11/11/2007 19:26 cuongnguyen118#1
Who some eles have the autobot for the cabal can I get it and show me how to bot even picture but I play for VietNam Cabal
11/11/2007 20:38 St!gmata#2
Look in Cabal Mega Thread and try joy2key.

Or use Google to find something because Google is your best friend^^
11/12/2007 19:08 soundwave3#3
DiE DUMBASS!!!
02/27/2008 03:57 cabaler#4
ở đây gà nhiều quá

edit by St!gmata: *Warning added*
Inacceptable language. Please speak next time English or a real Infraction could follow. Thank you.
02/27/2008 04:47 sinx000#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabaler View Post
ở đây gà nhiều quá
ok ... i read viet so ill translate.. this guy says ... "around here there are many chickens" .....
02/27/2008 15:11 TheDayYouDie#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by St!gmata View Post
Look in Cabal Mega Thread and try joy2key.

Or use Google to find something because Google is your best friend^^
Does Joy2Key work now ??
I thought it didnt work anymore ?
02/27/2008 16:24 St!gmata#7
I don´t know. :D

But maybe it will... no X-Trap/GameGuard -> working joy2key. Try it.


edit: What the fuck? This thread is so old. ^^
*close*