LVLING A TRO TO 130

11/10/2007 20:20 DJCHILLAGE#1
i just made a tro he's still lvl 1 because i first wanted to know where to lvl
untill 130 (as fast as possible) if you know a bot or something to help me pls say it tnx
11/10/2007 20:39 Sinzorz#2
fastest way is get plvl to 50 then bot to 130. and DB lvls. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] has the script vessel for 5 dollars a month.
11/10/2007 20:46 poms#3
um... dude i hve bot its still working right now.. im still using it but u want u can buy it to me but not real cash dbs.. im from server fury.. if u like to talk on me go server fury and whsper ††--†† i wait u..
11/10/2007 21:30 mistahph0#4
db level.
11/11/2007 02:58 ProdigyBoi#5
um... kill monsters lol
11/11/2007 06:10 TekiJinn#6
Well I got powerleveled up to around 47, then I killed reds at even number'd levels and white named mobs at odd number levels (amazingly TQ hasent seemed to patch that yet) and then at around 70 I started getting better equips because I found alot hunting, so then I could kill blacknamed things for great exp. Then at around 87 I started killing birds and thats when it gets even easier, then you just lab up to 100-110 and hope to god you can level furthur thru the deep levels of the lab etc. heres another option at around 105, get a reborn level 120+ that ISN'T second reborn and go to ape mountain entrance/exit portal, jump down to the giant ape bridge, look for alex, team with your 120+ 1st reborn friend, have him send you to the evil abyss (Watch out for skeletons at 110) that place helped me alot due to the fact that you dont lose things if your red and die, you dont lose exp if you die, theres a potions seller and tc scroll seller in the middle island and a portal to ape if you want it. **Good Luck**