Fullworking Multiclient !!

12/12/2008 09:59 kinkin#1471
tsk3! nice one and thnx!!!
12/12/2008 14:23 Headbang#1472
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbasharking View Post
@prog4mer
Thanks alot for all the efforts you made to make this project up for almost 3 years, the first and the only MC I ought to use all this long time.
Thanks alot for the advice also, really we needed it, and I gave up the (expensive pixels) already :P I'm just being an Anti-TQ now, you can call me a bug hunter :P
I wish you all the best and success in your life
Long Live Prog4mer
Long live Prog4mer!
12/13/2008 15:13 santos2000#1473
thxx
12/13/2008 15:17 Terzzi#1474
awesome work programer have a nice life
12/14/2008 05:11 EliteBaron#1475
gonna miss ur MC
12/14/2008 11:53 zepherjone#1476
Damn man......i patronage your work !!! and now your leaving...DAMN
12/15/2008 19:24 sandy100#1477
i agree whit u XD
12/16/2008 19:54 Gr8Mustang#1478
Man, you are doing the right thing but just wanted to say thanks for the help you gave us all, cya man
12/16/2008 23:25 hellbladelll#1479
hes saying get a life dumbasses
12/17/2008 15:44 Wraith2l#1480
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your efforts and services to the EPVP community, Your work in this regard will be missed. Good luck with whatever you plan on doing. Good day.
12/17/2008 15:56 vasant#1481
Do you do something other than this bud? Forex? Stocks? Anything thats of real good use? ^^ . Let me know if u`d like to say. I`d be glad to join u ;). And Thanks a lot of ur multi`s. You`re very right, CO sucks for rl.
12/19/2008 09:10 nagyistike#1482
I am haveing a problem with this multiclient. My server date and time disuphears when i install it.
12/19/2008 09:28 ~*ameepa*~#1483
byes and cheers lol
12/19/2008 09:52 Rishiathra#1484
yeah goodbye and have fun in whatever you are doing, thanks for your multi's they were great
12/19/2008 11:32 slmshdy420#1485
well damn....lolz thx for all your help over da years or my water factory coulda went terrible :P Just sending ya thanks ;)