[Release]BoxyBot PB by fuso98

10/28/2013 13:48 fuso98#1471
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortySvK View Post
I still have problem that bot clicks on Logout or resources :( your program Hider i tried but the same problem
if you hide buttons it don't click on them ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123rap123 View Post
Any solution to the fucking problem: Can not find minimap (UP LEFT CORNER)?
Yes, read the old posts!
10/28/2013 19:35 MauriceSAY#1472
Hey when I get a disconnect the bot dosnt log in automaticly. Is thear somehow you could do that?! :) Would be awesome!!
10/28/2013 19:42 fuso98#1473
Yeah, this is a bug. The bot check every 5 minutes for reconnecting. I solved this but next version is comming soon.
10/28/2013 19:49 MauriceSAY#1474
Nice work so far man! :)
10/28/2013 23:51 sky-lab#1475
Even after having to change the images “upleft” or “minimapHUD” or “Downrigt” I always have the worries the concern “Can' T find minimap (UP LEFT CORNER); Can' T find minimap (WINDOW); Can' T find minimap (DOWN RIGHT CORNER)

A blow I have one and as soon as I increase the size or that I move the minimap I have the other.


Help me please
10/29/2013 11:51 bestbots_support#1476
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
Yes, read the old posts!
is the info from FAQ ? if not is better to update FAQ to avoid spamming and searching

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I tried to test, but pixel mod it doesnt change the boxes only the minimap name, and the bot dont do nothing when I press PLAY

LE: now I see in log, minimap cant find.. but replace with what? I make my own image bmp with 24bit ?
10/29/2013 15:02 fuso98#1477
I updated FAQ on website. If PixelMod do not change try to put resource graphic to high and other thing graphic to low, if this not work, ask to gnome.
10/29/2013 16:07 sky-lab#1478
What wants to say this error message ?

Line 3364 (File "C:\Users\Bureau\Desktop\Boxybot 1.50.1\kill.dll.exe"):

Error: Variable used without being declared

I specify that I modified the image for “LaserHUD”
10/29/2013 16:14 fuso98#1479
I fixed it for new version. New version for new boxes comming soon today ;)
10/29/2013 17:10 sky-lab#1480
When is the mouse test to click on the palladium it successful with collected after several test, it a bug or not?
10/29/2013 17:23 fuso98#1481
You mean that it click much times on the same palladium or that it not click good palladium?
10/29/2013 17:40 sky-lab#1482
he clicks above, but the vessel by with the top and then he must remake a test and he flunks surroundings 2 to 3 times . However he clicks palladium of course but he fails once the vessel arrives on palladium . it is at this time it which it assembles to the top of palladium
10/29/2013 18:01 fuso98#1483
New version released === Se on web site :D
- Now you can also bot without PixelMOD
- Fixed error laser hud not found on kill.dll.exe
- Better IA

NOT FIXED:
The bot maybe click on logout or other stuff bottoms, you can use hide function to fix it ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky-lab View Post
he clicks above, but the vessel by with the top and then he must remake a test and he flunks surroundings 2 to 3 times . However he clicks palladium of course but he fails once the vessel arrives on palladium . it is at this time it which it assembles to the top of palladium
New version is released, i'll try to find error and fix it for 1.50.3.
10/29/2013 18:01 benkiller47#1484
Your bot is very good :)
And i like design
10/29/2013 18:02 sky-lab#1485
Thanks you :) Good job !