John Dread visits the section oftenQuote:
only because they don't visit this section to see what's going on.
But still, why wouldn't they use some logic to see the reasoning behind the wipe? Since the new rules will be applied, unless they have a good reason not to wipe.Quote:
John Dread visits the section often
he is in fact, aside form gmods the one that delete spam posts(specially when I'm off[generally sleeping due to my timezone])
since his time of being mod here was some time ago aside of my personal way to deal with Advertising threads, he rarely takes care of them, that is up to Haxor and me
some servers have threads which are huge, for example, velestia, has 300k + views.. LSRO, it's been around for over a year.. that's a huge achievement for a server and I doubt they'd want it wiped.Quote:
But still, why wouldn't they use some logic to see the reasoning behind the wipe? Since the new rules will be applied, unless they have a good reason not to wipe.
Who gives a shit about thanks, it means nothing. On my previous account I had around 1500 thanks and I literally didn't release shit on that account, and I wasn't necessarily helpful or super kind.Quote:
The funny shit that if the threads will be totally wipped, about 100k thanks will be gone.
:D
the main topic for thanks is either - being sarcastic - insulting a specific religion or person for not speaking illegible englysh - being an assholeQuote:
Nowadays people give a 'thanks' not only for useful posts as it is meant to be.. especially in the silkroad section you get them a lot for trolling.