P Server "NPC base code/shops/drop items" for who asked me 2 do it

07/05/2008 23:20 plasma-hand#1471
wow the team has my respect from doing all of this in such little time
07/06/2008 00:00 rider1992#1472
The Team IS GREAT they made a public source and got much to work I LOVE THEM !!!!
07/06/2008 00:09 gfun1#1473
Quote:
Originally Posted by adz06676 View Post
We can use an if statement to dissallow in tg.
Thats possible, but I don't like the concept at all.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rider1992 View Post
The Team IS GREAT they made a public source and got much to work I LOVE THEM !!!!
Ease up mate :P :o:o
07/06/2008 00:33 Light200#1474
hey gfun, don't i get to be like
Samehvan - Lead Programmer
gfun1 - Programmer / Project Overseer
adz06676 - Programmer / Main SVN Updater
lolmaster123 - Scripter / Learning C#
bobtin777 -Skill Coder ~ Trial
Light200 - Scripter

or anything?
07/06/2008 03:09 stephanyd#1475
I'm trying to set my portals but won't work...anyone can help me:confused:
07/06/2008 03:42 imunknown#1476
Heres a release for drops/pickups.

Put the Drops.ini in your debug directory, the rest of the files go in the main directory for the server source code, replacing the files in there. The item drops go like this:

Map-itemID-Plus-Bless-Enchant-Soc1-Soc2-Rate

Everything you want to possibly drop has to be listed.

for gold to drop set itemID to 0, and set Plus to the minimum amount of gold, and Bless to the maximum amount, the server will randomly pick how much to drop between these two numbers. it would looks something like this:

1002-0-1-250-0-0-0-50

The rate is based on 100, so the total rate for the map must equal 100(IE if you have 10 entries for the map, adding up all there Rates should equal 100), if you want something to have a chance of dropping less give it a low number, high number gives a higher chance of drop.

There is still some work to be done, but do to I will be very busy for the next couple of days I wanted to go ahead and release this incase someone can figure out what Ive done and fix/finish it.

Known bugs/soon to be developed:
- Standing in one spot dropping items, drops to same coords
- Once item has dropped, its free game anyone can collect it
- Inventory only allows for 39 items to be held
- If item is on floor and you leave area, it disappears
- Item will not disappear in a time frame, only leaving clears the area

*UPDATE*

I used the Rev4-A source, so I uploaded the full source below for those that are having issues implementing the addon

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Good luck! :D
07/06/2008 05:49 plasma-hand#1477
thnx for the drops
07/06/2008 06:05 stephanyd#1478
Quote:
Originally Posted by imunknown View Post
Heres a release for drops/pickups.

Put the Drops.ini in your debug directory, the rest of the files go in the main directory for the server source code, replacing the files in there. The item drops go like this:

Map-itemID-Plus-Bless-Enchant-Soc1-Soc2-Rate

Everything you want to possibly drop has to be listed.

for gold to drop set itemID to 0, and set Plus to the minimum amount of gold, and Bless to the maximum amount, the server will randomly pick how much to drop between these two numbers. it would looks something like this:

1002-0-1-250-0-0-0-50

The rate is based on 100, so the total rate for the map must equal 100(IE if you have 10 entries for the map, adding up all there Rates should equal 100), if you want something to have a chance of dropping less give it a low number, high number gives a higher chance of drop.

There is still some work to be done, but do to I will be very busy for the next couple of days I wanted to go ahead and release this incase someone can figure out what Ive done and fix/finish it.

Known bugs/soon to be developed:
- Standing in one spot dropping items, drops to same coords
- Once item has dropped, its free game anyone can collect it
- Inventory only allows for 39 items to be held
- If item is on floor and you leave area, it disappears
- Item will not disappear in a time frame, only leaving clears the area

*UPDATE*

I used the Rev4-A source, so I uploaded the full source below for those that are having issues implementing the addon

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Good luck! :D

Thank you very much...so i can put all kind of items i want them to drop???
07/06/2008 10:21 ~Yuki~#1479
Thx duude i g2g add npcs who trade stuff (example find 20 pk tickets 4 a exp ball or something)
07/06/2008 11:52 Tangaroa#1480
Quote:
Originally Posted by imunknown View Post
Heres a release for drops/pickups.

Put the Drops.ini in your debug directory, the rest of the files go in the main directory for the server source code, replacing the files in there. The item drops go like this:

Map-itemID-Plus-Bless-Enchant-Soc1-Soc2-Rate

Everything you want to possibly drop has to be listed.

for gold to drop set itemID to 0, and set Plus to the minimum amount of gold, and Bless to the maximum amount, the server will randomly pick how much to drop between these two numbers. it would looks something like this:

1002-0-1-250-0-0-0-50

The rate is based on 100, so the total rate for the map must equal 100(IE if you have 10 entries for the map, adding up all there Rates should equal 100), if you want something to have a chance of dropping less give it a low number, high number gives a higher chance of drop.

There is still some work to be done, but do to I will be very busy for the next couple of days I wanted to go ahead and release this incase someone can figure out what Ive done and fix/finish it.

Known bugs/soon to be developed:
- Standing in one spot dropping items, drops to same coords
- Once item has dropped, its free game anyone can collect it
- Inventory only allows for 39 items to be held
- If item is on floor and you leave area, it disappears
- Item will not disappear in a time frame, only leaving clears the area

*UPDATE*

I used the Rev4-A source, so I uploaded the full source below for those that are having issues implementing the addon

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Good luck! :D
Nice work. Il see if i can do anything :P
07/06/2008 12:52 lawlxx#1481
This doesnt even work...
I followed all the steps and theres NO server connection whatsoever.

Anyone care to dumb this down alittle for me?
07/06/2008 13:02 Some-Guy#1482
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlxx View Post
This doesnt even work...
I followed all the steps and theres NO server connection whatsoever.

Anyone care to dumb this down alittle for me?
Go to start > Run > type cmd and hit enter, in the command promt window type ipconfig and hit enter again, you'll see a line something like the following: IP Address ...................... : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx write down the string of numbers follwing the colon : INCLUDING the dots (e.g. 192.168.2.12), go to the install location of the Quonquer client, in there open the file named Server.dat or Server using notepad. You'll now see this:

Code:
[Header]
GroupAmount=1
Group1=GroupPic9
Group2=GroupPic8

[Group1]
ServerAmount=1

Server1=YourServerName
Ip1=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Port1=9958
ServerName1=YourServerName
HintWord1=Welcome
Pic1=servericon33
Replace the words YourServerName with what you want to call your server, and the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx with the numbers you wrote down just now.

Open up the .exe for the server and type the IP address in the text box there and click listen, you can now log in using the qonquer client and an account created using the AccountCreator.exe in the server directory.
07/06/2008 13:54 adz06676#1483
Thanks for the itemdrops, i'm gonna start on mobs moving
07/06/2008 16:16 ~Yuki~#1484
Quote:
Originally Posted by adz06676 View Post
Thanks for the itemdrops, i'm gonna start on mobs moving
Nice nice! Ima start adding stuff for dropps like hmmm SOME IDEAS PLS!
07/06/2008 17:07 mindula#1485
Can I create Guilds with this source?

I have a problem: I haven't got any cps, I go to market, in CP shop, I buy an item and I pay with gold!!