[Release] Derp Lite

03/08/2017 19:45 b0xxy#1426
Okay, noted.

Still crashing my client for some reason, though working better than before. I even reinstalled archeage. not sure what I could be doing wrong.

I only run derp, nothing else.

Have glyphcrashclient blocked by my firewall.

I even renamed derp, incase a crash report gets through and they get a list of running exe`s or something.

I think Ill wait a bit before I run it again. Super paranoid :D
03/09/2017 05:42 Ploxasarus#1427
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0xxy View Post
Okay, noted.

Still crashing my client for some reason, though working better than before. I even reinstalled archeage. not sure what I could be doing wrong.

I only run derp, nothing else.

Have glyphcrashclient blocked by my firewall.

I even renamed derp, incase a crash report gets through and they get a list of running exe`s or something.

I think Ill wait a bit before I run it again. Super paranoid :D
I'm looking at the fog function right now and I don't see anything wrong an nothing causing a crash on my end - are you sure its not something else or possibly a change in setting or what your doing?
03/09/2017 20:41 plague1996#1428
Sent a mail and message here hope you see it asap :)
03/13/2017 03:11 pepperedjerky#1429
Hey Plox, sent you a email. Please reply whenever you get a chance thanks :D
03/15/2017 04:28 pepperedjerky#1430
Does anyone know average response time? Its been over two days since ive donated and sent an email to plox..
03/15/2017 18:49 Ploxasarus#1431
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperedjerky View Post
Does anyone know average response time? Its been over two days since ive donated and sent an email to plox..
Right now, check your PM - sorry was in the middle of a snow storm/blizzard ( east coast ) :D
03/18/2017 16:37 12ender#1432
What the trade pack finde in mod
03/22/2017 19:40 homeland5#1433
The patch today broke FoV. Anyone else notice?

it hurts my eyessssss :|
03/23/2017 11:32 Ploxasarus#1434
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeland5 View Post
The patch today broke FoV. Anyone else notice?

it hurts my eyessssss :|
It work's fine in derp because of what I'm actually doing with the fov there in memory and it having to specifically do with just the core of cryengine camera and not the cvar.

cl_fov however is no longer usable.


Code:
39008B10 - C7 40 04 5CB1BF39 - mov [eax+04],39BFB15C : ["cl_fov"]
That is where the cvar is stored in memory.

Code:
39008AE4 - D9 05 90A7BE39 - fld dword ptr [39BEA790] : [(float)60.0000]
That is where the value for the cvar is stored ( slightly above it ).

You could prior actually change that value an it would work the same as what I do in derp or change the cfg file - changing it now has no effect.

Guess it's a good thing I never used that value an actually just change the actor camera within cryengine :D
03/24/2017 15:48 unknownentity#1435
Significantly bigger patch yesterday, anything to worry about in your mind Plox? Noticed it was around 120mb instead of the typical 60-80.
03/25/2017 15:07 ameniste#1436
Plox, it seems that after the recent patch I've been getting constant lag spikes. Could it be related to the modpack?
03/26/2017 01:37 Ploxasarus#1437
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownentity View Post
Significantly bigger patch yesterday, anything to worry about in your mind Plox? Noticed it was around 120mb instead of the typical 60-80.
No not really, but XL has quoted to of beefed up they're security in 3.5 which after looking doesn't seem to be much of a big deal.


Quote:
Plox, it seems that after the recent patch I've been getting constant lag spikes. Could it be related to the modpack?
I don't get any lag spikes with anything, what specifically are you running/using?

Also, keretus did put a fix up for the cl_fov, which is interesting. The value in relation to it does not work on direct modification but doing a console execute does, not entirely sure why one but the other works/doesn't work... I'll be looking more into that bit myself out of curiosity.
03/28/2017 14:21 Srux#1438
Hey Plox, sent an email to you. Please reply whenever :)
03/30/2017 02:09 homeland5#1439
Yes i'll be looking forward to see if you find anything. The new fov fix feels weird. I think it is zoom out only and not FoV.
03/30/2017 14:34 unknownentity#1440
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeland5 View Post
Yes i'll be looking forward to see if you find anything. The new fov fix feels weird. I think it is zoom out only and not FoV.
Kereteus' version is a proper FoV fix through console commands with zoom.