Morpheus | 80 Cap | CH | Original & Simplistic Gameplay | Democratically Evolving

06/20/2015 22:51 Exiledsun#1426
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaLandiic View Post
no one from your team can do it ? ...
I'm not from the team I'm only the one who cares about the thread.
I think they're trying to see if they do something else.

Anyway I'm trying to get in contact with Fon on skype and tell him to upload a new media in the meanwhile.
With a zipped media and a good internet won't take so long. The fact is that they're really busy at seeing if the new host / changes works well without problems.

I'll do my best to let you guys have a media or a solution. Just hold on.
06/20/2015 22:53 udaLandiic#1427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post
I'm not from the team I'm only the one who cares about the thread.
I think they're trying to see if they do something else.

Anyway I'm trying to get in contact with Fon on skype and tell him to upload a new media in the meanwhile.
With a zipped media and a good internet won't take so long. The fact is that they're really busy at seeing if the new host / changes works well without problems.

I'll do my best to let you guys have a media or a solution. Just hold on.
oh, sry thought u were from the team.. anyway thx for the help.. hopefully some1 will upload one soon enough .
06/20/2015 23:02 GL_Insanity#1428
ok we will 5 hours Kappa
06/20/2015 23:04 ism3lo2010#1429
any GM upload us the new media or new patch !!!
06/20/2015 23:05 FonicosZan#1430
Im on mobile atm guys will upload once im back
06/20/2015 23:08 JinVarel#1431
You guys can increase 8D items drop + stones? Cuz items drops realy low
06/20/2015 23:12 eyeliner#1432
Yea for real stone and items drops are ultra low :c we know you did your best today you can change it tomorrow if could

also the silk/h system
06/20/2015 23:30 Oxi1337#1433
Still get same error code 4 .
06/20/2015 23:33 mster no#1434
since the server had about 700+ online players you should make guild 50 players as normal
06/20/2015 23:37 ism3lo2010#1435
where is the new media guys !?!!!!!!!!!!!
06/20/2015 23:39 udaLandiic#1436
Quote:
Originally Posted by ism3lo2010 View Post
where is the new media guys !?!!!!!!!!!!!
it's getting uploaded as we speak. Just wait a couple mins and it will be up for download !
06/20/2015 23:41 Randomguy13371#1437
Wait noobs I will upload media.pk2 for you guys will take 10 min only.
06/20/2015 23:43 I Am Polywag#1438
media link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/20/2015 23:53 oNe.Tupac#1439
[23:51:11] * Image code accepted!
[23:51:32] * Couldn't connect to Silkroad Server: 10060!
[23:51:32] * Error: Silkroad gameserver not responding.

again cant login -.-
06/20/2015 23:55 udaLandiic#1440
i may need some plvl there !
( i'm new )
IGN ; iLuv