Screenshot and Video Thread

01/31/2016 03:11 Destiny#1411
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/31/2016 14:02 Arie$#1412
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Who can make server like this ?
01/31/2016 16:23 GuessWho!#1413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie$ View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Who can make server like this ?
Have you never seen this server?

01/31/2016 16:46 45the45#1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie$ View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Who can make server like this ?
2013 client:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I don't know i've is online because is under devolupment
02/01/2016 01:14 Destiny#1415
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/01/2016 08:05 Arie$#1416
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Fucking quality...
02/01/2016 16:38 Viceroy-#1417
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And after 5 min the FsBot made 100k uri..

10k uri per hour in PvP with spearhead max speed
NO DOUBLER only PP and PET !

GG FUSO !!!

EDIT: Forgot the runtimer :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/03/2016 04:29 -=Flavio=-#1418
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/08/2016 01:04 -=Flavio=-#1419

=INFINITY= you are creating a "Dakorbit GO" o.O

dying slowly ... very slowly
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/10/2016 00:34 -=Flavio=-#1420
02/11/2016 22:47 Destiny#1421
02/12/2016 00:49 PRΞĐΛTØR#1422
Since I stopped to play darkorbit a few weeks ago I decided to show you my Uridium/EE record:
(ofcourse i started from scratch, and i din't bought uridium)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


How much time did you spent to reach this amount?

3 months (~95 days - 12/7)

Why you have so much EE?

I have so much EE because of the Kuiper Gate Event where my pet collected 114 EE to each box...

How did you do?

Is it safe?

Yes, as I said you just need a bot/mouse recorder that move your ship by clicking on minimap, and leave the pet to collect! Since the beginning of 2015 till now I never got banned and I was able to make 2 ships completely UFE (also 50pp both)

Why are you telling this to the community?

Because I don't care anymore about this game, and this method may help many people that still love it to improve their accounts! :)

It's all, have a nice day!

Best Regards

-Predator
02/12/2016 17:01 ItsTequila#1423
You can sell it for very good money brother.
02/12/2016 22:44 skeith_sk8#1424
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRΞĐΛTØR View Post

Because I don't care anymore about this game, and this method may help many people that still love it to improve their accounts! :)

It's all, have a nice day!

Best Regards

-Predator
Then give me your account :D
02/13/2016 17:14 jaguar48#1425