AutoGrinder

03/05/2012 22:13 yourfate13#1396
Tried the pointer, does not seem to be working. Copy pasted your code into CE 6.1 with easy paste enabled. Skirm_Action_needed shows up on my list, however always shows "??". Let me know if you need anything else tested, I am more then happy to help.
03/06/2012 08:31 neuronet#1397
Other way...

Let's try to get this damn Memory-Address by Mem-Scanning...

Test-Script attached to this post....

It should show "yes" if action needed and "no" if on full AB (IN SKIRMISH ONLY)
03/06/2012 08:36 neuronet#1398
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfate13 View Post
Tried the pointer, does not seem to be working. Copy pasted your code into CE 6.1 with easy paste enabled. Skirm_Action_needed shows up on my list, however always shows "??". Let me know if you need anything else tested, I am more then happy to help.
Try it with Cheat Engine 5.6.1

That's the one i use....

Seems to work more accurate on some things.. :(
03/06/2012 21:23 evilimprint#1399
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuronet View Post
Other way...

Let's try to get this damn Memory-Address by Mem-Scanning...

Test-Script attached to this post....

It should show "yes" if action needed and "no" if on full AB (IN SKIRMISH ONLY)
does not work
03/06/2012 21:33 yourfate13#1400
OK, i switched over to 5.6.1 and copy pasted again, and now it does switch to a 1 whenever action is required of main. I have not tried the mem scan since it was apparently a CE version issue.
03/06/2012 23:20 edsondarkangel#1401
Neuronet, is possible to you create to BOT in 2 accounts?

this will be very good =)
03/07/2012 02:06 evilimprint#1402
only problem i have with the bot is for some reason the max life and mp stats change higher then what they should be and my chars eat all the hp and mp potions
03/07/2012 15:15 -=EPvP^RULEZ=-#1403
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilimprint View Post
only problem i have with the bot is for some reason the max life and mp stats change higher then what they should be and my chars eat all the hp and mp potions
-maybe your trying to switch arround the mercs from your merc room to your formation while the bot is active.. always try to have your bot formation ready before executing the bot or maybe click on the "reload max" thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edsondarkangel View Post
Neuronet, is possible to you create to BOT in 2 accounts?

this will be very good =)
-this is possible with virtual machines (VMware) the bot still use some pixel checks so im afraid its tied on 1 client but if you manage to have good system to run a VM then share your files to that machine and you can start botting even if its minimized and while playing another client on your host. hope that helps! ^^

~eP
03/07/2012 17:19 yank1609#1404
I know about some reasons that you got banned but it's a normal reason though, but if you catched by GM(/FM) they will instantly banned your acc..

or...

If someone talked to you and then you doesn't respond them for 5 minutes (thats the fastest respond delay time, but another peeps will still wait you until 10 minutes) they will make a PM or Trading activity to your char if you doesn't close the trade window in 5minutes they will record that and then reporting you to GM, and then.... (you will know what i mean)

And then for use 2 client at a time, i think it's more like a "Mission Impossible" because this bot is GUI BASED. As far as i know this programming language doesn't support any "Back End" Activity (i still lack of experience for this programming language), every single move of this bot was depend on the game itself, but i don't mean it is impossible to make this bot work with Back End method instead of Front End method, but better if we (maybe i can help neuro a bit) change this bot programming language.

We can change client with below step.
Quote:
  1. Open the client that you won't use
  2. Then Minimize it
  3. Double Click the Bot
  4. Run the Bot (Never open the client that you want use)
The bot will ignore the "Minimized" client and will get all data from your 2nd client and also running everthing on the 2nd client.

maybe it help you all a bit
03/08/2012 05:16 tazzy123#1405
Seems like the green avatars of mobs gone darker after patch which makes the bot not click on mobs :( it will just keep zoomin out trying to look for mob, or is it just me? O.O
03/08/2012 10:00 aehikmrst#1406
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzy123 View Post
Seems like the green avatars of mobs gone darker after patch which makes the bot not click on mobs :( it will just keep zoomin out trying to look for mob, or is it just me? O.O
Mine is working fine..
03/08/2012 10:35 edsondarkangel#1407
Please... how to get CE speedhack to work? i need cheat engine? give me the code lol
03/08/2012 15:57 TigerWild#1408
Quote:
Originally Posted by edsondarkangel View Post
Please... how to get CE speedhack to work? i need cheat engine? give me the code lol
U dont need any code, just use "speedhack" at the right, and set the speed u want to use.
03/08/2012 16:25 Phemy#1409
Download link seems to be down, anyone have another link?
03/08/2012 17:24 neuronet#1410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phemy View Post
Download link seems to be down, anyone have another link?
Please wait maybe until tomorrow... My hoster is doing scheduled server upgrades and maintenances... :(