We have not asked before, or if we did it was a long time ago can't specifically remember.Quote:
If that where true, then why isnt it on the list?
It appears @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is not maintaining his list very well. I reached out multiple times in the past 6 months, in public and privately to get added to the list. Giving all the proof to verify we are legit, he simply ignores.Quote:
It seems like lethal is not on the legit list that Xeon offers, so I don't know if it's really good for me to rank up this season..!
It’s @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
It appears @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is not maintaining his list very well. I reached out multiple times in the past 6 months, in public and privately to get added to the list. Giving all the proof to verify we are legit, he simply ignores.
I can imagine he does this for other developers too, like the one you have mentioned.
No matter if it's competition or not, if you create such a list, maintain it.
Edit: Oh I just saw, @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] just confirming my claims.
I was also introduced to mojojojojo by you and I have been using it for about 2 months, it is really smooth and silky but it is a bit expensive. h I also want to try lethal but it seems they don't have paypal payment method..?Quote:
It’s @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Appreciate the info. Thank you.Quote:
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] klar detected again
images from their discord
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
They do have their customer base for some reason and you might have seen the banner at the top right on this page.Quote:
At this point just remove them, is that 2 or 3 detections in 3 months now ?
Isn’t the point of this to help people find something safe ? Klar has provided to be quite the opposite
Feel free to code a rage cheat with this userbase and join the 1v1 gulag against BattlEye that we have to go through.Quote:
At this point just remove them, is that 2 or 3 detections in 3 months now ?
Isn’t the point of this to help people find something safe ? Klar has provided to be quite the opposite
okay ill admit your rage cheat is good, well theres not exactly any competition for rage rn. But for something as dtc as klar. If it stays on the list at least specify it will get dtc or its meant for ragingQuote:
Feel free to code a rage cheat with this userbase and join the 1v1 gulag against BattlEye that we have to go through.
I don't mean this in any personal way, but if you really think you can compare a rage cheat to some "legit cheat" with 10% of our userbase you're not good at thinking logically.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] We fixed the detection, klar.gg is UD again.
I know you are a klar hater and I know you aren't able to understand how ACs like BE work but your request is stupid and won't happen.Quote:
okay ill admit your rage cheat is good, well theres not exactly any competition for rage rn. But for something as dtc as klar. If it stays on the list at least specify it will get dtc or its meant for raging
|
|