[Release]BoxyBot PB by fuso98

10/22/2013 20:46 Daniello2721#1381
Where we can download v1.49.9 ? :)
Sorry - I'm new user ;)
10/22/2013 20:47 fuso98#1382
Download it from official site [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The tool to make it in background is under testing ;)
10/22/2013 20:55 Daniello2721#1383
Thanks :)
10/22/2013 21:01 123rap123#1384
I do?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/22/2013 21:05 Astr0^Leagu3*#1385
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123rap123 View Post
I do?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Work only whit google chrome . If you use another browser , you recieve this error.
10/22/2013 21:42 -Tezeu-#1386
i'm still geting the fast clicking freezing, i think it's cuz boxybot it's using 40 cpu
10/22/2013 22:13 matikulas#1387
can you give me pls a little TuT?
10/22/2013 23:24 -Tezeu-#1388
Guys i made a small tutorial on How to fix upleft, downright and laserHUD, even that this bot isin't working for me


i hope you can understand
10/23/2013 02:02 DasOreMiner#1389
First off, let me say that this is a great project and an awsome timesaver for the DO community! You guys are on the right path for something great ;)

Well, I've taken this bot for a spin (after all, who doesn't likes bonus boxes?) and I've run into a couple of issues while using it. Long story short, it didn't work :(

What issues did I got?

-Whenever I activate the 1.49.9 bot, the cursor gets stuck on the company logo (the one next to the player's name and under the ship), and the ship won't move. It literally gets stuck clicking on it. I play MMO and the logo is orange, maybe it gets confused over the solid color from the bonus boxes?

-Whenever I change maps, PixelMod won't inject the solid colors on the boxes. It seems to only do it for the map where we spawn on after login.

-If I stop BoxyBot, move the ship around, change maps and start BoxyBot again, it will start "clicking" on random items on my desktop/taskbar (Windows7).

This leads me to an aditional question: Does Boxybot work on all maps or only on specific maps? That is not a issue for me (I just want to grab boxes), but it might help me test it further.

Hope this feedback helps you guys to improve the bot, after all, I can't wait to get some harvesting done! :)
10/23/2013 06:41 ByteDevil#1390
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasOreMiner View Post
-If I stop BoxyBot, move the ship around, change maps and start BoxyBot again, it will start "clicking" on random items on my desktop/taskbar (Windows7).
Same
10/23/2013 06:43 matikulas#1391
ok i solved my previous problem but now i have a next one everytime when the box starts collecting there is ussualy one bonux box that is hidding behind the button which closes the minimap and as the bot wants to collect it clicks on that button and also collect the box but since then it starts to click to the place where was the minimap until now and it starts to lead my ship out of map -> ship will get destroyed. any idea how to solver it?
10/23/2013 08:45 EricGe951#1392
how to fix this????
Can't find minimap (UP LEFT CORNER)
i'm using chrome
10/23/2013 09:21 OY197#1393
The Download link doesn't work, you can renew the link ...
10/23/2013 11:00 Astr0^Leagu3*#1394
Quote:
Originally Posted by OY197 View Post
The Download link doesn't work, you can renew the link ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/23/2013 11:12 soorieya#1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGe951 View Post
how to fix this????
Can't find minimap (UP LEFT CORNER)
i'm using chrome
Make your minimap the smallest size and make sure its on the bottom right of the screen.

The box behaves so weird when another ship gets nearby. It keeps clicking on the other ship and follows it.