🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

11/19/2021 10:05 Coach Broeki#1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
I mean... Ive used GoS for 2 months and my account is still not banned.

Not sure what LT++ is, and... you're joking about banbot right?
Nah hanbot still has good scripts like from Int or other devs. They are paid but yeah. And I'm not talking only about hanbot, obviously in combination with a bypass.
11/19/2021 11:19 Mistal#1367
Careful, this guy is trying to scam you $$$ for LT++ discord server that is free/open for anyone.

If you want, I can give you for free.
11/19/2021 11:27 lowbird_is#1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
Careful, this guy is trying to scam you $$$ for LT++ discord server that is free/open for anyone.

If you want, I can give you for free.
Yes , and he’s also trash talking other people’s threads with nonsense. Just don’t trust this guy. Hell probably scam you anyway.
11/19/2021 17:25 haugrud1978#1369
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviljumperke View Post
Pmd you, I can also vouch that Nico guy is a scammer. Scammed me.
How did nico scam you?
11/19/2021 17:30 ilikebacon#1370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Nah hanbot still has good scripts like from Int or other devs. They are paid but yeah. And I'm not talking only about hanbot, obviously in combination with a bypass.
does the bypass actually work though lmao. Cause I've always known has hanbot being the meme, banbot. Ive used hanbot like fives times and I always get ruined within a day
11/19/2021 17:35 Undermax111#1371
I have used hanbot bypass but it is not currently selling. hanbot has very good scripts even being paid they are worth it

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] can you see the dm?
11/19/2021 18:03 HardIsWell#1372
Quote:
Originally Posted by klpg View Post
elocarry = gos tier
Are you a EC user ?
Please provide more details and explain why you say that EC is GoS like :)
11/19/2021 18:09 ECZlitz#1373
Quote:
They charged a high price for a very low quality.
They had bugs everywhere, not even a good orbwalker and evade - talked to former staff of them and they were kinda embarrassed for the quality they supported.
Happy to reinstate your account so you can retest, fair to say Elocarry is well.. very very different since the last time you injected!
11/19/2021 18:41 Mistal#1374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
Thats why I don't use ePvp anymore.I'm 2013 registered It was good from back to 2013 but Its now a forum filled with 14-18 years old kids that calling everyone scammer because of they cant afford to buy a shit. Its why epvp is a low quality forum anymore because its user base is shit. Also moderators are shit too. They flag remove every post they dont like(even when its a kind post) This is a trash forum anymore. Im leaving and going to UC, Memoryhackerz or Cheatglobal like old pro veteran epvp users did in the past. Good bye trash epvp and its users. Ban me do whatever you want shit admins and users.
Dude lol, I'm registered here since 2012 and talking about UC, since 2003.
Think about it what you just said. I have your PM and discord trying to sell the discord link from Niki.
11/20/2021 01:35 DerEchteAURUM#1375
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Mind setting robur as UD again? Cheers
11/20/2021 02:02 ECZlitz#1376
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerEchteAURUM View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Mind setting robur as UD again? Cheers
Elocarry is still classed as "detected", even though we are not.. Also! We weren't hit in the recent banwave! So I wouldn't hold your breath lol
11/20/2021 11:33 Coach Broeki#1377
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerEchteAURUM View Post
No. You are UD since not even a few. Riot even flags longer sometimes before they ban. Pass at least 1-2 weeks and I'll change it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECZlitz View Post
Elocarry is still classed as "detected", even though we are not.. Also! We weren't hit in the recent banwave! So I wouldn't hold your breath lol
Will rework the thread this weekend and change the status then - not my rating tho, since it's still a fact that you ain't HB level for example which is just OK.
11/20/2021 12:01 ECZlitz#1378
Quote:
Will rework the thread this weekend and change the status then - not my rating tho, since it's still a fact that you ain't HB level for example which is just OK.
Comparing platforms then giving your opinion on the said platform is totally fine! Just the misleading information on our detection status isn't fine.

Happy to change your mind! Let me know how I can configure an account and such for you again.

Cheers!
11/20/2021 13:32 Coach Broeki#1379
Changed EloCarry Status to Undetected.
Renewed the Thread Design.

Please check the new Thread Guidelines!
11/20/2021 13:43 kresiiii#1380
L++ what is this script platform? Do they have any forum, portal? Where to buy? Is it possible to test it?