P Server "NPC base code/shops/drop items" for who asked me 2 do it

07/02/2008 12:43 gfun1#1336
Got some good news... I now have the server restart command working and the server auto start (When loaded) Just need to tell it to read from the ini file I've made. Aside from that, I will add some of a new list of commands called emote commands.
Such as,
/laugh
/dance (Random dance moves)
/sigh
/cry
/charge

And some more commands!
07/02/2008 12:44 YukiXian#1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by anerax View Post
Hello :)
I would like code a npc for learn they profs.

[xxxx]
face=3
txt0=Do you want learn a prof ? Yes ? who ?
opt0=Club-Sword-Blade-Bow
opt1=Thx !
rew=???????????

Help please, thx :)=
First, Code it in the NPCDialog.cs, ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfun1 View Post
Got some good news... I now have the server restart command working and the server auto start (When loaded) Just need to tell it to read from the ini file I've made. Aside from that, I will add some of a new list of commands called emote commands.
Such as,
/laugh
/dance (Random dance moves)
/sigh
/cry
/charge

And some more commands!
W00t !, Ur pro :p
07/02/2008 13:24 anerax#1338
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiXian View Post
First, Code it in the NPCDialog.cs, ...
Yes but, whar is the rew ?
Thx
07/02/2008 15:44 gfun1#1339
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindula View Post
The comands don'y work!
The new TheDB.cs can't leveler with monsters!
:confused::confused::confused:
That's because they are not added yet.

XD >.< -_-"
07/02/2008 15:46 mindula#1340
Yesterday I can leveler with monsters but now no...
07/02/2008 16:49 adz06676#1341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottingpunk View Post
so is gfun going to realese his autorestart thing???
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danutzhaha View Post
i need the auto restarter too ^_^
I won't release mine its too complex gfuns is user friendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfun1 View Post
Got some good news... I now have the server restart command working and the server auto start (When loaded) Just need to tell it to read from the ini file I've made. Aside from that, I will add some of a new list of commands called emote commands.
Such as,
/laugh
/dance (Random dance moves)
/sigh
/cry
/charge

And some more commands!
Sweet :cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindula View Post
Yesterday I can leveler with monsters but now no...
I always remove that because the lag gets on my nerves :cool:

Its very easy to re-add it.
07/02/2008 17:02 mindula#1342
Quote:
Originally Posted by adz06676 View Post
Yep



I won't release mine its too complex gfuns is user friendly



Sweet :cool:



I always remove that because the lag gets on my nerves :cool:

Its very easy to re-add it.
how yo re-add it?
07/02/2008 18:14 GRASSHOPPA#1343
great work everybody =)
is there anywhere that there are assumed dates for release on the guilds and such?
07/02/2008 18:17 YukiXian#1344
Were is Samehvan? Cuz he's not posting anything on the forums a few days for now, .. :(
07/02/2008 18:23 GRASSHOPPA#1345
yuki i geuss hes busy workin on the vista source still =/
not really sure though honestly
07/02/2008 18:37 adz06676#1346
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRASSHOPPA View Post
great work everybody =)
is there anywhere that there are assumed dates for release on the guilds and such?
I havent been working on guilds and i'm waiting on gfun to release his new updates before i start anything new
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiXian View Post
Were is Samehvan? Cuz he's not posting anything on the forums a few days for now, .. :(
I talk 2 him on msn he's busy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRASSHOPPA View Post
yuki i geuss hes busy workin on the vista source still =/
not really sure though honestly
I don't think so, i might be wrong though.
07/02/2008 19:02 adz06676#1347
Sorry for posting this again

I'm gonna put a test server up for a few hours if you want to try it:

Hamachi Groups are - ProjectSamehvan and ProjectSamehvan1
password to both is - conquer
Please only join 1 to leave room for others.

Server.dat is this:
Quote:
[Header]
GroupAmount=1
Group1=GroupPic9
Group2=GroupPic8

[Group1]
ServerAmount=1

Server1=Dragon
Ip1=5.215.184.255
Port1=9958
ServerName1=Dragon
HintWord1=Test Server
Pic1=servericon33
Commands available:
/item
/job
/maxlvl - takes u straight to 130
/maxstats - all stats 900
/servertime - Shows the actual Server Time (Where its hosted)
/optin - activates inventory at login (will save)
/optout - Deactivates inventory at login (Won't save)
/reborn1
/reborn2
/reborn3
/skill
/scroll
/prof
/dc

Server has an auto restart every 35 mins

To prevent rollbacks chars will save every 5 mins, and will save on the restart.

Server is online to find bugs and have fun, if you find any please post here.

There is bound to be bugs this is just a test server.

Please join and post the bugs here even if u just play for 5 mins all i want is for people to find bugs, thanks.
07/02/2008 19:22 Bottingpunk#1348
o ok ty gfun o and ur picture is so cute! man lol i just had to say that haha
@Danutzhaha hey how did u make ur client look like it does? cause it looks bada** and i want mine to look like that :) could u help me out some?
07/02/2008 19:59 mindula#1349
Quote:
Originally Posted by adz06676 View Post
Yep



I won't release mine its too complex gfuns is user friendly



Sweet :cool:



I always remove that because the lag gets on my nerves :cool:

Its very easy to re-add it.
how to level up with monsters?
07/02/2008 20:03 Danutzhaha#1350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottingpunk View Post
o ok ty gfun o and ur picture is so cute! man lol i just had to say that haha
@Danutzhaha hey how did u make ur client look like it does? cause it looks bada** and i want mine to look like that :) could u help me out some?

Sure, add my msn Id and we talk there ^^
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]