SuperMan Hack

10/07/2007 03:36 changer232#121
Can anyone tell me what is this ---->
Webwasher-Gateway 6.0.1 2007.10.05 Win32.UPXpacked.gen!94 (suspicious)
i found this from TotalVisus.
10/07/2007 04:40 high6#122
Quote:
Originally Posted by changer232 View Post
Can anyone tell me what is this ---->
Webwasher-Gateway 6.0.1 2007.10.05 Win32.UPXpacked.gen!94 (suspicious)
i found this from TotalVisus.
I packed the dll. It reduces the size of the dll but sometimes virus scanners give false positives because of it.
10/07/2007 10:55 MyKiro#123
dont work!
has been patched or something
10/07/2007 11:02 MyKiro#124
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsYackosX View Post
ok I downloaded the rar file and i exact it and in it i found four files, first is LoaderX, than RemoteDll, than config, and than it the superman.dll.

Which of these do i click on to ativate the superman power and how long does the superman power last??? like infinity???
noob... this make you get superman + cyclone when you use it, NOT UNLIMITED superman, its a speed hack that enables itself when you use superman!

and dont work now
10/07/2007 23:51 high6#125
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKiro View Post
dont work!
has been patched or something
what client you using?
10/08/2007 02:27 1221#126
How do i get it?
10/10/2007 13:43 paullusje#127
how to put it on
10/11/2007 03:11 geonsteelers#128
this is the funniest post yet lol
10/11/2007 03:21 high6#129
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullusje View Post
how to put it on
whip it out and roll the condom over it.
10/11/2007 18:05 hackerzrus#130
Can I use this with my archer, LOL, j/k.

This sounds to good to be true, but I have the same question as someone else posted earlier, if I use this, will others see my moving at cyclone speed?

Or, and I'm guessing this is the real answer, ppl will see teleporting, ala, aimbot. Or very similar to that?

Can't try it right now, at school, but I'll try it soon.
10/11/2007 18:37 Some-Guy#131
Quote:
Originally Posted by beggsz View Post
PHHHHT!!! HACKERS!!!!! YOU SHALL ALL RECIEVE DEATH FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!
OMG DEATH IS ON HACKING FORUMS!!!!
10/12/2007 03:53 johnz911#132
of course u need a warr read what was posted agen
10/12/2007 20:08 if4e#133
is this still working now?
10/16/2007 16:49 George7293#134
mans ...i have a problem with this hack...i followed the rulles exactly:
1.i opened a co2 window with a character logged in
2.i opened rundll.exe and injected SuperMan Hack.dll and co2 process
NOTHING HAPPENS!!!i DONT HAVE SUPERMAN ALLTIME ... nothing happens!pls help.post a better guide or better Dll. thanks !
10/16/2007 16:59 emmanication#135
IT DOES NOT GIVE UNLIMITED SUPERMAN!

it only lets the client think u have cyclone which does not dc you when used.

get it? komprende? ok?