[Release]Flyhack by Mindrex

11/14/2010 19:15 baothai#121
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirachiixNlizi View Post
You must Go Backward then It Function^^
Sry I was Yesterday not Online^^
Ok so First I go to a room a room to get the P>??????
then i put it on 1 and go to a game?
11/14/2010 19:35 baothai#122
Oh i see. I got error already though XD
11/15/2010 17:42 KirachiixNlizi#123
Yeah Cuz if you go to high Crossfire Thinks you arfe Bugging.
11/15/2010 18:15 kerols hany#124
thanks
11/15/2010 21:45 uo3636#125
ez leute wenn ihr das nicht gebacken kriegt dann pech bei mir gehts .9
11/16/2010 03:47 baothai#126
Why my game keep auto-closing afterl ike 4 sec in a match?
11/16/2010 13:15 KirachiixNlizi#127
idk...
It happens some times to me too :(
but try more
11/16/2010 20:33 ace0000#128
does it still work? i tried 2 times and says hack tool detected... and i was using it yesterday
11/16/2010 21:15 Mindrex#129
Try to rename cheatengine.exe
11/16/2010 21:32 deine mutter 99#130
bei mir kommt wegen bypassXtrap.exe dissonect from server kann mir jemand bypass.exe schicken
11/16/2010 21:32 deine mutter 99#131
pls
11/17/2010 06:36 ace0000#132
i have renamed BypassXTrap to BypassMe. and when i open SoloFly it detects it.I should rename Solofly to CheatEngine.exe?
11/17/2010 18:50 KirachiixNlizi#133
No... You need the New bypass i will Post the Link of GoldenDemon Now ;)
I Put the Link of BypassME.exe in the 1st Post Pls dont forget PUSH THX AND NOT POST IT!!!!
I WILL REPORT IT BECUZ ITS SPAM!
11/17/2010 19:53 373618#134
disconect nach einer minute also gehts nicht mehr
11/17/2010 20:02 KirachiixNlizi#135
-.- Wenn Du ein DC bekommst heißt es net Gleich das er Nich funzt...
anfänger :facepalm: