[Release] MerfinUI

06/11/2026 16:55 titanmo#121
Thank you for your work maintaining it all this time, good luck
06/14/2026 06:45 Wadleyy13#122
Big sad, thank you for your work. I wish Merfin wasnt a scum bag that banned all us beta testers on anniversary. dude bricked tbc and didnt let us test. than banned us and blamed us lmao. dudes sus af. If i coudl get access to his discord again i would try to figure it out :kek:
06/30/2026 15:34 Xeeeth#123
Any chance that you could update the Mists of Pandaria auras?
07/04/2026 12:38 Wadleyy13#124
I FIGURED IT OUT!! @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]x
Is there a way i can send this to you to post or you give me some type of permission to help continue :).

I paid for using his wago to import and you can copy it like that or i can share.
07/04/2026 14:32 Zulthain#125
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], holy shit bro, pls dont give us hope lol
07/07/2026 11:25 redv965#126
site not working anymore ?
07/07/2026 13:51 Descentralizado#127
Quote:
Originally Posted by redv965 View Post
site not working anymore ?
What site would that be?
It is all hosted on Proton.
07/07/2026 22:16 ziqopshero#128
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] give him permission to save us
07/23/2026 21:03 liwalsh#129
update pleas 3.3.5 weakauras and merfinplus <3
08/11/2026 22:54 Descentralizado#130
Who needs updates?
08/11/2026 23:32 Scraze#131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descentralizado View Post
Who needs updates?
is the proton link the latest update? or is there a more recent version

EDIT: ah i see somebody has found a way to get the latest updates. hoping he can push the update info here.
08/11/2026 23:44 Descentralizado#132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraze View Post
is the proton link the latest update? or is there a more recent version
I do not know.
That is not what I asked
08/12/2026 00:04 Scraze#133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descentralizado View Post
I do not know.
That is not what I asked
Ah no worries. I believe somebody has found a way to post new updates. I guess they are just waiting to be approved to post it
08/12/2026 00:06 Descentralizado#134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraze View Post
Ah no worries. I believe somebody has found a way to post new updates. I guess they are just waiting to be approved to post it
Well I asked why needed it because I know someone that posts it. But no worries, people are just waiting on approval.
08/19/2026 19:14 karel666#135
Any news on this? Currently trying to get T5 & T6 Auras