vSRO-ServerAddon (C++/DLL)

09/18/2024 03:26 JellyBitz#121
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2356579199 View Post
Who can share monster spawn Maximum limit of quantity offset address
I didn't tried but it might work.
PHP Code:
//SR_GameServer.exe

uint32_t monsterSpawnLimit = 50000;

WriteMemoryValue<uint32_t>(0x0054D609 + 1, monsterSpawnLimit);
WriteMemoryValue<uint32_t>(0x0054D61C + 3, monsterSpawnLimit);
WriteMemoryValue<uint32_t>(0x0054D654 + 1, monsterSpawnLimit);
WriteMemoryValue<uint32_t>(0x0054D662 + 2, monsterSpawnLimit);
WriteMemoryValue<uint32_t>(0x0054D6D8 + 2, monsterSpawnLimit * 0x1D0); // 0x1D0 Memory allocation for each object 
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
02/13/2025 12:55 lachmed#122
Would this also be possible for V274 Files?
03/20/2025 21:02 ocan4214#123
Thank you
03/24/2025 15:48 KDash2811#124
Your contribution will not be overlooked, thank you very much for it.
04/07/2025 05:38 MIDR#125
JOB fail UniqueKilledMsg
04/11/2026 05:43 guerrero102#126
Hi, first of all, excellent work as always. I have a question: I'm using your files from here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
and I'm getting an error when injecting the DLLs; the shard and GS close automatically. Should I use other files?
04/18/2026 15:31 carizmasilkroad#127
I created a program for this project. Can you test it?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]