How to get 1 month premium for FREE

11/25/2019 17:26 hamas456#121
Turkey
11/26/2019 19:38 Jordanaras1#122
Tried about 50 accounts, none worked (Turkey selected every time). One hour wasted :(

Okay after about 2 hours i gave up. I can confirm that it doesnt give darkorbit coupons anymore.(100+accounts not given, each one opened the packet 2-3 times)
11/26/2019 23:51 bosskium#123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanaras1 View Post
Tried about 50 accounts, none worked (Turkey selected every time). One hour wasted :(

Okay after about 2 hours i gave up. I can confirm that it doesnt give darkorbit coupons anymore.(100+accounts not given, each one opened the packet 2-3 times)
Did you use a VPN ?
11/27/2019 00:52 Jordanaras1#124
No because it let me choose Turkey as country.
11/27/2019 05:35 crazyjames#125
This does still work. Just have to get lucky I guess just takes a few tries!
11/27/2019 10:17 bosskium#126
Well if anyone has a free code and wants to make someone's day brighter.. I'm here :)
11/28/2019 15:17 HKMoldschool#127
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskium View Post
Well if anyone has a free code and wants to make someone's day brighter.. I'm here :)

DTBB-BRU7-0XB0-G6FE
11/28/2019 16:33 bosskium#128
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKMoldschool View Post
DTBB-BRU7-0XB0-G6FE

Sadly it did not work because I already used one from lootboy a month ago, but thanks a lot for sharing !
11/29/2019 22:18 nikon001#129
I made 20 account and nothing -.-, cant more. If some1 has 2 codes (me and bro) send plis in priv. I didnt have lucky :/
12/01/2019 18:39 TheRightGothay#130
Well, i tried about 65 accounts with chosen country Turkey. Never get any DO card.
It was time for make an account with Turkey VPN, but when i using turkish VPN i cant buy lootpack (it tells "Unfortunately, the pack you’ve chosen isn’t available in your country").

Has the same happened to someone? Should i try other VPN? (using chrome ext. - Urban Free VPN proxy Unblocker)
12/01/2019 22:08 nikon001#131
How you made 65. I tried to make acc but i've seen " CURRENTLY SIGNUP VIA EMAIL IS NOT POSSIBLE. PLEASE USE OTHER METHODS."
12/01/2019 22:11 TheRightGothay#132
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikon001 View Post
How you made 65. I tried to make acc but i've seen " CURRENTLY SIGNUP VIA EMAIL IS NOT POSSIBLE. PLEASE USE OTHER METHODS."

I using facebook, instagram and google accounts. Just make one by one, after use delete them and start again. Email registrations doesnt works for me too.
12/02/2019 13:29 eqoo#133
çalışmıyor nasıl yapıyorsun / its doesnt work how do you that :S
12/08/2019 23:44 ZedsDeadBaby#134
still working?
12/16/2019 13:16 HellsMike#135
Still working, i got one in 4 acc.

2014 & DiamondsDiamonds! expired.