Private MultiHack DESYNC

08/17/2020 08:34 DESYNC_KGB#121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahid007 View Post
How much cost ?
all info in thread
09/01/2020 01:52 RICANPAPI_16#122
After purchase a key will I receive key instantly in email? Also who are your current resellers and discord?
09/01/2020 07:31 DESYNC_KGB#123
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
After purchase a key will I receive key instantly in email? Also who are your current resellers and discord?
in email - yes
in telegram u can find reseller
09/25/2020 09:11 DESYNC_KGB#124
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/01/2020 15:05 Exclosure#125
Hey man, every time I join a match, it kicks me for vpn/proxy/cheating. Do you know what I can do? It's only w/ the cheat
10/02/2020 13:37 DESYNC_KGB#126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exclosure View Post
Hey man, every time I join a match, it kicks me for vpn/proxy/cheating. Do you know what I can do? It's only w/ the cheat
Hey man all SUPPORT ONLY IN TELEGRAM
10/02/2020 18:01 nxweraw#127
I just paid, there is ac code but no loader!
10/05/2020 08:15 DESYNC_KGB#128
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxweraw View Post
I just paid, there is ac code but no loader!
on ur email
or u can ask it in telegram
10/11/2020 17:23 MysteriX#129
Does it support windows 2004 too ? i only have this..
10/11/2020 18:32 DESYNC_KGB#130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin10911 View Post
Does it support windows 2004 too ? i only have this..
answered in telegram
10/16/2020 08:58 DESYNC_KGB#131
10/25/2020 16:37 LeakedGenie#132
can you accept my request on discord georgestuckey#5426
10/27/2020 12:27 DESYNC_KGB#133
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeakedGenie View Post
can you accept my request on discord georgestuckey#5426
i dont use discord
11/03/2020 18:10 DESYNC_KGB#134
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/12/2020 15:45 Natsu Dragneel#135
#reopened