VIP hacks are not detected...The public hacks are detected lol...
Also the vip hacks are still 24/7 updated(except the public hacks)
02/07/2017 02:57drunkem1#124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_Ninja66
Also the vip hacks are still 24/7 updated(except the public hacks)
I noticed that audiences work, tanks :)
02/08/2017 08:55xConquerianOx#125
VIP hack works perfectly. I recommend it as it's safe and quickly updated.
02/09/2017 10:04Moly_Is_Here#126
Anyone needs help, feel free to contact one of our staff team or you can register on Virtual Evolution : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
and create a thread with all questions you need to be answered (Y)
02/13/2017 16:18Im_Ninja66#127
The Year of the Rooster Bundle Event ends tonight!1 week: 4$
1Month: 10$
-------Event sales
3 Months: 25$
6 Months: 50$
12 Months: 100$
Lifetime: 200$
Another event will start after the current one ends. This one will allow non-vip members to participate so keep tabs with us~
Our new FREE VIP event allows you to use the public hack to get FREE VIP !!
Check it out here : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/15/2017 11:082clicked#131
V-EV0,
Very well designed interface and very easy to configure. Able to legit and not get called out (unless I play obvious ;) ) It suits my needs for rage on my second alt :handsdown:
Keep up the great work :pimp:
02/15/2017 20:49drunkem1#132
I have logged into my account and was in a shield like guns and appeared in a message to say that I was banned -.-
02/15/2017 20:51Im_Ninja66#133
You're account is fine. Just relog. Don't use nametags as it causes that atm. Me and Dias were messing with it last night and he forgot to remove it :/
02/15/2017 20:55drunkem1#134
As well name tags?
I relogged and logged in again but it goes down again and a message appears that I was banned.
02/15/2017 20:58Im_Ninja66#135
With or without hacks?
Did you also redownloaded the loader? (It's in a rar file) We updated the link to the new loader on the shoutbox recently.