lol i dont mean to twistQuote:
Originally posted by behelit+Aug 8 2005, 06:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (behelit @ Aug 8 2005, 06:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Quote:
Originally posted by -Matt.dk@Aug 8 2005, 05:43
<!--QuoteBegin--behelitQuote:
@Aug 8 2005, 05:08
by reopening the item list it is the same effect as you described in your method
which really produces nothing since its only a client side glitch
anyone who has the item drop packet knows that you cant drop the same item twice
now your saying you freeze the item server side..
so your backing off on your 'it generates a new item id' theory and saying you drop 2 with the same item id?
the client cant draw 2 items with the same id either on the ground or in your inventory..
I never said that. Your just trying to say that I'm lying. Your twisting words to make it look like I'm lying, well I'm not. I said in the INITIAL post that the item is frozen on client and server side, and I also mentioned that a new item id is created. So, tell me where I'm "backing off" from the known fact that a new item id is created.
Anyway I've been quite busy lately, I should be able to post additional proof tonight.
but its not a valid dupe method judging only by the info in your first post
if you have really managed to freeze an item server side then thats a different story, i still dont think thats possible.
i said your backing off because freezing an item server side would make it keep the same item id and not create new ones which is not what you're describing elsewhere
and i still think you're only doing this to get people to go to your forums [/b][/quote]
My community already has 9916 members, which I am quite happy with. You seem to be very doubtfull, I dont blame you, especially since I left out a few key things that I am doing, as to not fully release this method. I simply told you what I am doing without really telling you everything involved in how I am doing it. Be patient, you'll get the proof you need soon.
And peach, nearly every person who posted in this topic with an ample of intelligence said that the method is possible, and that they just want more proof. Now, I'm not saying every person who posted its possible is intelligent, but I will point one thing out to you Peach, you clearly have no knowledge on this things involved here, otherwise you would also at least say that it is a possible method. I recall someone referring to this as a handshake method, which it isint really.