How to make Gold ? (without Botting)

03/13/2016 12:20 TheUlas™#121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doic View Post
Hey The Ulas can you sent me the guid too ?:) please
Sent!

Please just send me a pm if you want the basic gold making tip, no need to post here :)
03/14/2016 23:26 Blogg123#122
Heya Ulas, think you can send me the guide too? :p
03/16/2016 01:57 MaxMax007#123
Hello, can you please be so nice and send the guide to me too? :-)
03/16/2016 03:46 dacx#124
Just ask him via PM and don't spam here.
06/16/2016 09:39 dmxcom#125
Can i get that guide to ??? thx !
06/17/2016 21:24 Holoboy69#126
theulas can you send it to me too?
06/18/2016 12:36 omrisasha619#127
please send me the guide thanks bro !
06/21/2016 22:55 TranX1337#128
im not sure about this guide, but the best way i seen was SF, with some luck you can do easy about 200 - 300g daily there (depends on hours u spend in SF chest runs)
08/06/2016 23:27 Karakaya~#129
u can make Trade every 1 h to get Gold Mutch
08/09/2016 19:49 DarkOPM#130
You can farm Tarir with multiloot (30-50g every two hours) or fractal 40
08/11/2016 12:51 akatsukis#131
can i have it too plz!
08/27/2016 11:49 cecil 666#132
right now you can get lucky to get the old gw2 (no HOT)
game for the price of 1/10 to mule daily.
note: if you got time ..lvl and run to a rich iron ore
so its daily + 45s and one lvl 2 on the guildbank wp in La.
(think it 30 day before you can mail anyone back)

rich iron ore [&BPkGAAA=] (lvl 23) or [&BEsBAAA=] (lvl 38)

final note: guildbank is hard to get now (unlock after 4 days)
and open source multi launch for guild wars 2 is still in the dark
10/10/2016 07:28 KittiePaw#133
Quote:
Originally Posted by TranX1337 View Post
im not sure about this guide, but the best way i seen was SF, with some luck you can do easy about 200 - 300g daily there (depends on hours u spend in SF chest runs)
SF? Silverwastes Farm? That is not as good anymore.

I've been looking at non-dodgy ways to make gold in game but all I can find are really long boring farms.

I might start looking into botting but I don't want my main account banned at any cost so I would need to use some kind of proxy.
10/14/2016 22:39 TheUlas™#134
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittiePaw View Post
SF? Silverwastes Farm? That is not as good anymore.

I've been looking at non-dodgy ways to make gold in game but all I can find are really long boring farms.

I might start looking into botting but I don't want my main account banned at any cost so I would need to use some kind of proxy.
Check your pm mate, wrote you few things :)
10/15/2016 14:55 TranX1337#135
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittiePaw View Post
SF? Silverwastes Farm? That is not as good anymore.

I've been looking at non-dodgy ways to make gold in game but all I can find are really long boring farms.

I might start looking into botting but I don't want my main account banned at any cost so I would need to use some kind of proxy.
on that time i posted this, it was worth todo.

they balanced it already