What was your first anime?

05/05/2015 10:22 AR0K#121
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Ich mit Son-Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Son-Gohan, Mr. Schildkröte und allen anderen Z' aufgewachsen. Der Anime hat mein Lebensbild geprägt und darauf kann ich auch stolz sein.
Esse viel, schlaf mehr und trainier hart!
05/10/2015 23:09 skoil#122
huhu:)

puhhh liefen die Animes Auf Viva/MTV früher als Dragonball etc. auf RTLII?

wenn ja, dann bin ich mit Cowboy Bebop etc. aufgewachsen, aber natürlich auch mit Dragonball :mofo:
05/11/2015 22:24 DopeX.#123
Pokémon and Naruto o:
05/11/2015 22:48 Michi#124
Pokémon und digimon :)
05/25/2015 11:25 Shishihara#125
Sailor Moon/Detektiv Conan
05/26/2015 06:52 Hen/tai#126
One Piece/Dragonball/Pokemon :3
05/26/2015 23:38 F!ash#127
Pokemon und Digimon , schöne Erinnerungen ;>
05/27/2015 11:56 ShyroFX#128
Pokemon :3
05/27/2015 13:23 Bayernfan91#129
Kennt jemand noch Flint Hemmerhead? :D
05/31/2015 13:32 Alannahmen#130
Hear what others are saying and share your views now! ... I couldn't tell you what was my first anime, but I used to watch Yugioh, Pokemon mine was Inuyasha movie 2 in 7th grade my best first made me watch it i loved anime ever since!My first encounter with anime was Digimon, but the first anime I watched from beginning to end was Death Note, after which I moved to Cowboy Bebop.I'm just kinda bored and would like to see where everybody got started. My first anime was Hetalia :3 question and answer in the Anime club.Mine was Kiba. I recently re watched it and It is still an amazing anime that is like no other. The first anime I think I ever saw would been Dragon Ball. But the first one I saw all the way through was Dragon Ball Z.There were some animes I watched as a kid, but I only saw a few episodes. The first anime that I decided I want to bench watch was Avatar the last airbender :3


...................................
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/31/2015 13:33 golfboy96#131
SAO
05/31/2015 15:41 death.eXe#132
My first anime that i watched was Death Note

i really liked it but the ending was not the ending that i hoped to happen :(

anyways :D

Death Note - 6/10
06/02/2015 02:09 SylLence#133
Highschool of the Dead :D
06/02/2015 18:54 SphaxBoosting#134
Death Note :D
06/07/2015 08:23 AnimeLover-MY♥#135
by the way , anyone know Tokyo Ghoul S2 Link ?
Please share :()