[Release]Cabal working CT - Gladiator

08/21/2014 16:21 felipebitaraes#121
yes and you only need change base address , offset are the same ^.^
08/21/2014 16:40 TheMrEnghet#122
anyone has the address?
08/21/2014 16:59 felipebitaraes#123
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMrEnghet View Post
anyone has the address?

only change "CabalMain.exe"+0069BA10
to
"CabalMain.exe"+0069BA30 :mofo:
08/21/2014 17:30 pequeninoo#124
bela UF sempre bem vinda Atualiza semanal Pliz agradando
08/21/2014 17:34 kleinidefix#125
have anyone a solution for me to find gm adress?
08/21/2014 22:53 Thomaskov7#126
and how you can change this address?
08/22/2014 14:41 kabalen#127
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoriela View Post
I dont know, if I finished EU I will add PH maybe
if you add PH thanks very well :handsdown:
08/22/2014 18:55 kecske66#128
thank you!! :D
09/05/2014 22:19 Sybleed#129
Hello guys

I need someone to explain me this in German
my english is very bad
would someone be so kind

what i have to do after the download

i read a lot
however, had not really understood

THX in advance

-> english made by google translator^^
09/05/2014 23:42 moricka#130
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoriela View Post
It's actually planned that we won't publish it.
We will see what we do in future. ;-)
This is soooo childish.... :D
09/06/2014 01:03 ehldeathnote#131
waiting for PH ... :D