[Guide] PickUp Bot

01/31/2010 17:34 Infylos#121
OMG!!! My web script was working the other day, but then it stopped! what's going on?! :mad:
02/03/2010 02:14 RyanTM#122
I can't put the ImageSearch.dll into my C:/Windows.
02/03/2010 07:12 Infylos#123
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanTM View Post
I can't put the ImageSearch.dll into my C:/Windows.
Before the flamers arrive, why can't you? What's the issue?
02/04/2010 04:16 coolbob2000#124
FLAME RAGE!!
02/04/2010 04:25 Infylos#125
OH NOES! They've already appeared!
02/08/2010 05:56 t_newel#126
I uh cant figure this out at all i run the Script it says press ok make sure alt is held down thats it...... i hold down alt Nothing! nothing at all....Why?
02/14/2010 09:48 xFoolx#127
On average how much gold will a single bot make in an hour? In Tir/Logging Camp
02/15/2010 18:53 xitlali#128
so i would need a 2nd pc just for the bot? D: i cant use a multy client? =3=
02/19/2010 23:44 geniou#129
im utterly disopointed in the lack of infomation you guys give, ive never used autoit before and nothing which is mentioned here helps that at alll cant someone make a step by step tutorial/?
02/19/2010 23:54 Theri#130
Oh man the person with one post is going to judge people because the information he wants isn't on a silver platter. There's at least, what, 4? 5? or more threads in this forum alone about bots and autoit. The epvp forum as well has a whole section devoted to scripting and coding, hit it up. (yes, said section has a pretty simple tutorial on scripting basics).
02/26/2010 20:26 Brenpat#131
Along with like a quarter of the people here, i'm new to this but i'm good with computers. My problem is that I run the script, (in this case i'm trying to pick up gold), but after pressing ok the the window that pops up the script closes right away. I have the image of gold in the same folder as the script, (the one that was posted on the first page), changed, changed cobweb.bmp to gold.bmp and ImageSearch is in the same folder as well.

There's no error, it just won't open... The icon appears in the bottom right hand corner of my comp but it just closes right after I press ok.

Any ideas? And thanks!
02/27/2010 05:44 tbstewa#132
did you change the script to search for gold.bmp? Imagesearch is supposed to be in a different folder as well as a dll included with imagesearch.
03/01/2010 21:30 Brenpat#133
Yeah I think everything is correct, I changed it to gold.bmp instead of cobweb.bmp and the picture is named gold.bmp and its in the same file.

ImageSearchDLL.dll is in C:\Windows
ImageSearch.au3 is in the Include file.

My problem is that it just won't open... Firewall or Hackshield or something?
03/12/2010 18:38 qwiqwi#134
Very useful tutorial, I am gonna try to make it into a metallurgy bot
03/21/2010 22:09 namloc#135
where's the cobweb.bmp o.o file located i cant find it o.o