[Release] ApiBot

09/30/2014 18:21 Trick Kiste#121
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAHOZ447 View Post
session expıred :
Wait for new update
10/17/2014 03:21 Trick Kiste#122
I will be moving the apibot thread over to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] because I hardly use Epvp and I find it's easier to interact with users over Reddit; I also use it on a daily basis. It's easy to register and no e-mail confirmation is need to use it. It allows users to make posts and not have everything dragged on in one long thread. I'll see how it works out... Hope to see you soon :)

Cheers,
Trick Kiste
12/08/2014 18:53 homoer#123
hi gays i have a question I open the bot but the the backround ist not show?
is the bot not working enymore?
12/08/2014 19:40 hagrid#124
Bot works guys? ? :)
12/08/2014 20:50 homoer#125
and why ist the bot not working on my PC?
12/08/2014 23:51 Real.epvp#126
#Closerequest Thread is out of date....
12/10/2014 23:16 vokovl#127
all work)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/07/2015 23:46 Trick Kiste#128
Either you can't read properly or aren't too bright, but I'm sure it said "#Closerequest Thread is out of date" :) That's it from me. Bye #Closerequest
03/08/2015 15:38 Requi#129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick Kiste View Post
Either you can't read properly or aren't too bright, but I'm sure it said "#Closerequest Thread is out of date" :) That's it from me. Bye #Closerequest
Bitte nutze das nächste mal den Report Button. Dieses "#closerequest" macht nichts.

#closed