Legacy of Conquer - Classic Server

01/31/2014 21:47 muttaqix#121
unfortuantely guys i think the servers shut down..even their facebook page is missing now
01/31/2014 21:57 Slushpupies!#122
Quote:
Originally Posted by muttaqix View Post
unfortuantely guys i think the servers shut down..even their facebook page is missing now
I can't believe this haha..

Such a shame it was a pretty good server!! :'(!!
01/31/2014 22:19 angel12345#123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushpupies! View Post
I can't believe this haha..

Such a shame it was a pretty good server!! :'(!!
Guess after I post the truth they ran off with the money like I expressed before, but hey I was wrong according to the playerbase.
01/31/2014 22:28 Slushpupies!#124
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12345 View Post
Guess after I post the truth they ran off with the money like I expressed before, but hey I was wrong according to the playerbase.
I never said you were wrong. Maybe other people did. I feel gutted because part of the money they run off with was mine.

Then again I don't see why they would just run off with the money after being accused, they could have defended themselfs or promise to never make the same mistakes again, and basically gain much more money. Seems stupid to me, especially because last week he went Goldmember on Xtreme and fixed some bugs. If I was gonna shut down the server 1 week after I would have just saved myself them bucks and time and let the server die.

Honestly I feel there's more to it then just run off with the money but I might be wrong.
01/31/2014 23:38 angel12345#125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushpupies! View Post
I can't believe this haha..

Such a shame it was a pretty good server!! :'(!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushpupies! View Post
I never said you were wrong. Maybe other people did. I feel gutted because part of the money they run off with was mine.

Then again I don't see why they would just run off with the money after being accused, they could have defended themselfs or promise to never make the same mistakes again, and basically gain much more money. Seems stupid to me, especially because last week he went Goldmember on Xtreme and fixed some bugs. If I was gonna shut down the server 1 week after I would have just saved myself them bucks and time and let the server die.

Honestly I feel there's more to it then just run off with the money but I might be wrong.
Well seeing as the site is down etc I would believe they did but I know as much as you do about what they done this time. Im just going by what they done in the past lol.
02/01/2014 01:28 Tw3ak#126
Oddly the eu server is still online but not the us one.:p
02/01/2014 12:24 Slushpupies!#127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
Oddly the eu server is still online but not the us one.:p
You got to be trolling me... I can't even start up the client because it won't let me bypass the autopatcher. Tell me what you do to open the client?
02/01/2014 12:40 MightyStrike#128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushpupies! View Post
You got to be trolling me... I can't even start up the client because it won't let me bypass the autopatcher. Tell me what you do to open the client?
Create a shortcut of Conquer.exe to your desktop. Right click it go on properties and add blacknull after Conquer.exe"
like this:
02/01/2014 15:00 angel12345#129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
Oddly the eu server is still online but not the us one.:p
then I was wrong. They should update it for there player's then.
02/01/2014 15:08 Slushpupies!#130
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12345 View Post
then I was wrong. They should update it for there player's then.
Nah I don't think so. The website is still not accessible and the usa ain't online. It's just a matter of days untill the host shuts down the EU because no payment to keep it up has been made. I think that the same goes for the UUSA.

I guess it's goodbye conquer online for me. This was the only server worth playing on for me and well I ain't gonna start over. Either way I had some fun while playing it sucks it wasn't for the longrun.


#Request this thread to be closed, server no longer exists.