[Inquiries] Question/Answer Thread

11/24/2013 09:39 sutemaru#121
It is no longer possible to hack the stage to rewrite the kom35 update this week
It was possible until last week
Stage configuration do you became a management server?
Excuse machine translation because it can not speak English
11/24/2013 14:32 -Lacie#122
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutemaru View Post
It is no longer possible to hack the stage to rewrite the kom35 update this week
It was possible until last week
Stage configuration do you became a management server?
Excuse machine translation because it can not speak English
It is still possible. Maybe there is something wrong with the kom file.
11/24/2013 18:13 ccleanerz#123
Still possible.
The kom didn't really changed.
11/24/2013 19:29 sutemaru#124
Thank you for reply
I'll try a little more trial and error
11/24/2013 21:37 regretanon#125
I want to know how to calculate the checksum of the modded kom. I've been searching for that, but I can't find it. The checksum in patchinfo PH has 8characters. Thank You!
11/27/2013 13:23 sutemaru#126
It is not possible to edit the stage also configure rewrite the KOM35 as expected so far
But rewriting the stage clear condition works
I feel management of the stage so that the configuration is made on the server side or another file I have to think
It looks like this currently in JP server
Server of other countries do you still functioning?
11/28/2013 17:21 Rieve#127
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutemaru View Post
It is not possible to edit the stage also configure rewrite the KOM35 as expected so far
But rewriting the stage clear condition works
I feel management of the stage so that the configuration is made on the server side or another file I have to think
It looks like this currently in JP server
Server of other countries do you still functioning?
KOM-editing still works for the following regions:
PH
NA
KR
ID
UK

I'm not sure if it still does in the JP servers though.
12/01/2013 13:18 emozsoulx#128
Can anyone tell me which kom/lua file does I need to edit to train with epic npc? (In training room)
12/03/2013 07:42 ikkorammerz#129
Is items from boxes, and ice burners server sided? :)
12/03/2013 15:13 Rieve#130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkorammerz View Post
Is items from boxes, and ice burners server sided? :)
Yes it is.
These can only be manipulated via packet editing.
12/08/2013 00:39 hanakimi#131
what Lua file do i have to edit in No CD skill?
12/08/2013 13:28 Rieve#132
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanakimi View Post
what Lua file do i have to edit in No CD skill?
newskilltemplet.lua
12/09/2013 15:36 huntmode004#133
where can i find blessing of seraphim??
12/11/2013 03:06 hanakimi#134
it is possible to create an auto loot/item vacuum hack? or even monster vacuum hack?
12/14/2013 06:27 zerokeyblade#135
sir how to edit a title hack ? like no cd/no mp cost like god mode?