i need some help can i use this lvl gainer to lvl till lv 20 ? im 15 atm
09/11/2013 07:05Kaynox#122
nope it's outdated and developer is not here
09/11/2013 09:20texx133#123
@selegato its best if you just wait some more days the current release is rly buggy in PvP-Mode (it doesnt work).
Just wait till he releases his new version.
The issue with this is the bot games stopping, when they created the limit per day.
01/22/2014 07:00vakeesh02#132
this app is rly cool! But i have a problem! I downloaded the app, started it, skiped add.. I cant find run or start in that page! Plz help me.. And thanks in advance
01/22/2014 11:27akmalg578#133
not working
01/22/2014 11:51Aeh'#134
I will try it later, hope it will work for me <:
01/22/2014 22:56Tawwek#135
Can someone send me this to my email ? i cant download it : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]