[DO Clone] DarkOrbit Remix - Edited by BlueMagic

03/12/2013 21:21 maximunkiller#121
magnific joob
03/13/2013 17:50 WielkaNogawka#122
not work for me: (
I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
03/13/2013 18:26 CRAZY-8-CIRCUS#123
Quote:
Originally Posted by WielkaNogawka View Post
not work for me: (
I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
It works great for Me and I have the same OS. :confused:
03/19/2013 15:46 bla365#124
when i download it i get this file:
=_UTF-8_B_RGFya09yYml0IFJlbWl4IHYzLjAuMS4wIGJ5IEJsdWVNYW dpYy5yYXI=_=
not even a .exe or .gmk
04/22/2013 13:22 MtVLoLoLOShKa#125
please update
05/25/2013 18:49 rezzy93#126
Quote:
Originally Posted by WielkaNogawka View Post
not work for me: (
I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
run in SP3:
right click>>properties>>compatibility and click Run this program in compatibility mode for
05/25/2013 19:29 Alemdar183#127
new versiyon ??
05/25/2013 19:29 poczatki#128
Thanks for finding my topic :)

I'm back and i'm going to work on it (but with new code).
I really don't like this one becouse its so damn ram-eating shit.

Stay tuned ! :)

BlueMagic
05/25/2013 20:01 kekexd127#129
Don't push old Treads.
Thanks.
05/25/2013 20:19 poczatki#130
Quote:
Originally Posted by kekexd127 View Post
Don't push old Treads.
Thanks.
This is my topic -.-

I've got back to work so 've writed post about it.
05/25/2013 20:34 OdessAngel#131
Make it 3d, I can help you
05/25/2013 20:36 poczatki#132
Quote:
Originally Posted by OdessAngel View Post
Make it 3d, I can help you
I've made it 3d but it takes A LOT of ram, so i've to find another way to make it 3d with using smaller ram part.
05/25/2013 20:37 fire.rox#133
Pm me if you want:
1.new big laser graphics
2.new Shop images
3.other new graphics
4. sounds
05/25/2013 20:47 rider735#134
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire.rox View Post
Pm me if you want:
1.new big laser graphics
2.new Shop images
3.other new graphics
4. sounds
These stuff can be found on the forum already.
All you have to do is use the search function.
05/25/2013 21:16 Alemdar183#135
video ,??