i do :P it's not working anymore needs some edits to open Server.dat look at comments b4 me it's not hard to fix but need a Prof C++ i am just learn intro of that language :D will be very happy if Angelius fixed it with last patch and tell us what he did actually to skip that Server.Dat Message :rolleyes:Quote:
Open Visual Studio As Administrator.
it's will work fine i think if setup this patch he using in tutorial then edit version.dat with notepad (5706) then save :PQuote:
Found solution, it working like a cham! xD thanks!
as i discribed befor ive got all these addresses with older conquer.exe, but it still wont jumps =SQuote:
hmmm Character.cpp <--solution should be here in that i am sick of remove code add other we need anyone prof this language there many ppl here but they only care about them bots they should help us we need to learn from them not cause we need to sell bot just need to create it to use it and improve ourselves maybe help them later i found that way better than crack other bot and takes exertion everyone else :S ... in video he get in Console Messages
jump address:
walk/jump class address:
walk address:
we only get now
far jump address:
that reason makes system see every X Y (Far Jump) then character wont move :S
i am sorry i am appreciation really u for post that your own project if don't wanna learn i wouldn't try to find where the wrong and trying to fix it !Quote:
I'm kinda disappointed..
I only released this project because i thought that there is people who really wants to learn out there and such a project wold be a good resource and a nice head start for them, but it turns out i am totally wrong.. and people just wants you to do shit for them.
Sir please dont be...dont let people let you down... anyway great project!!Quote:
I'm kinda disappointed..
I only released this project because i thought that there is people who really wants to learn out there and such a project wold be a good resource and a nice head start for them, but it turns out i am totally wrong.. and people just wants you to do shit for them.
where do i put this one? or insert or add or something? the only problem is i cant move and the happy hunting button dont hunt ether....so what sould i do?Quote:
int BotProperties:: DisconnectAddress = 0x006D8001;
int BotProperties:: MapDataAddress = 0x9A9910;
ic u expected ppl with basic knowlage of c++ and how works injecting dll, but the truth is we are complitly beginers, just compile it and would it make works, then we could add our code and work on the new features.Quote:
I'm kinda disappointed..
I only released this project because i thought that there is people who really wants to learn out there and such a project wold be a good resource and a nice head start for them, but it turns out i am totally wrong.. and people just wants you to do shit for them.
Or it's just the people who really wants to learn and have their own way already passed and didn't spam you...Quote:
I'm kinda disappointed..
I only released this project because i thought that there is people who really wants to learn out there and such a project wold be a good resource and a nice head start for them, but it turns out i am totally wrong.. and people just wants you to do shit for them.
Quote:
I'm kinda disappointed..
I only released this project because i thought that there is people who really wants to learn out there and such a project wold be a good resource and a nice head start for them, but it turns out i am totally wrong.. and people just wants you to do shit for them.