[Release] Silkroad lua scripts - new quests & more

11/25/2021 20:04 pvperz ll#121
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]i got this problem
12/17/2021 12:03 Mr*Zone#122
About Is there any relevant tool or exe for exporting SCT files
12/17/2021 13:02 OKeks#123
You can find it here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/17/2021 15:43 Mr*Zone#124
I've read this information, but I'm not very skilled in applying Java
12/17/2021 22:34 OKeks#125
The only thing you need is to put the sct file and jar file together and run a cmd window, you do not need any java knowledge: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/21/2021 11:09 Judgelemental#126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr*Zone View Post
I've read this information, but I'm not very skilled in applying Java
So, I have tried this method and it decompiles the .sct files.
Before you run it make sure you've got Java installed on your computer and this setting takes place (Right Click -> Open With...)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Step 1. Place YourFile.sct (in my case Event.sct) and unluac.jar in C:/
Step 2. Run cmd (with Administrator rights if it doesn't work without them)
Step 3. Write cd.. then press enter
Step 4. Repeat step 3
Step 5. Your CMD is now in C:\>
Step 6. Type "unluac.jar" "YourFile.sct"
A folder will be created with the .lua scripts inside. The folder has the name of the .sct file

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKeks View Post
The only thing you need is to put the sct file and jar file together and run a cmd window, you do not need any java knowledge: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I made it work thanks to you, otherwise I wouldn't have opened the thread.
12/21/2021 14:58 waled951#127
Link ?
01/02/2022 16:23 cariocas#128
Hey pros, someone knows command for kill in range for sBot for example in iSro was fgw(17921,6520,25).thx in advance
05/26/2022 02:24 ali2008x#129
hello vro
bro
i hope you be fine ♥
i was looking to make quest and i see your thread in epvp and it was very useful to me and i was do it step by step
and its working in game but not 100%
when i kill mobs don't count to my quest

PHP Code:
function QNO_QUEST_ODYSSEY() -- you should match this with your filename!
  
QUESTID = LuaGetQuestID("QNO_QUEST_ODYSSEY") -- IMPORTANT: must match with the name in your database
  LuaSetStartCodition
(2, QSC_QUEST, QSC_LEVEL, 1, 130)
  
QM_CONVERSATION = 1
  LuaSetStartMethod
(QM_CONVERSATION, 1, "NPC_QCH13")
  
LuaInsertMissionOrCompleteNpc("NPC_QCH13")
  
LuaQuestInsertNpc(1, "NPC_QCH13")
  
LuaSetMissionDataSize(QUESTID, 1)
  
LuaSetMissionData_EX(QUESTID, 0, MISSION_TYPE_KILL_MONSTER, "SN_CON_QNO_QUEST_ODYSSEY", 1, "MOB_AR_MANGYANG_PLUNDER1_CLONE", 0, 1000, 0, 1)
  
InsertQuestMenuStringList("NPC_QCH13", 8, "BASIC_MENUSTRING_GREETING", "SN_NPC_QCH13_QS", "BASIC_MENUSTRING_REQUEST_ACCEPT_QUEST", "SN_TALK_QNO_QUEST_ODYSSEY_01", "BASIC_MENUSTRING_AT_ACCEPT", "SN_TALK_QNO_QUEST_ODYSSEY_02", "BASIC_MENUSTRING_AT_DENY", "SN_TALK_QNO_QUEST_ODYSSEY_03", "BASIC_MENUSTRING_NOT_ACHIEVED", "SN_TALK_QNO_QUEST_ODYSSEY_04", "BASIC_MENUSTRING_INVENTORY_FULL", "SN_TALK_QNO_QUEST_ODYSSEY_05", "BASIC_MENUSTRING_ACHIEVED", "SN_TALK_QNO_QUEST_ODYSSEY_06", "BASIC_MENUSTRING_ACHIEVED_NOW", "SN_TALK_QNO_QUEST_ODYSSEY_07")
  
LuaSetMissionCompleteNum(0)
  
PAY_ITEM_METHOD_EXACT = 1
  LuaSetAchievedItem
(1, 7200, 0, 0, 1, "ITEM_SILK_SCROLL_50", 1)
  
LuaSetAchievedSkillPont(0)
end 

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/27/2022 17:26 GlobalSRO2021#130
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I work like this and it work fine :D try it!
10/03/2022 21:16 Ahmed0425#131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratti View Post
Hello,

first of all, sorry for bumping this old thread!
Since I have received alot of requests on how to decompile the .sct files I will show you a simple way today.

You should know that the .sct files just contain compiled Lua bytecode. Nothing special. Most of you already tried [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to decompile the files, but it gets confused. So we'll have to modify it's source code a bit.

However, instead of LuaDec I'll be using [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (which is an open source Lua decompiler written in Java), which worked better for me.
The problem is that Quest.sct and Event.sct can contain multiple lua files.
So what I did is when a .sct contains multiple "root" functions, save each function to an individual file, otherwise save it into a single file. You can check the modifications by yourself in the attached source (modified files Main.java, LFunction.java, LFunctionType.java).

Keep in mind that this is a very dirty approach in my opinion and should only be used for decompiling silkroad's .sct files!
I have attached a compiled java binary so you can directly use it. I have also attached the modified source code so you can build it on your own.

Usage: java -jar unluac.jar <filetodecompile>


Sincerly yours,
Stratti
Can you update this to work on lua 5.3? this is the version used in the latest leaked ISROR files

Thanks in advance
09/23/2024 09:18 johnnydung#132
thanks