Charles Bug Tutorial (Flax)

04/28/2012 01:27 Christophur#121
This is still working I get 1.5m each lvl 1 flax (:
04/28/2012 05:13 cvilanova#122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christophur View Post
This is still working I get 1.5m each lvl 1 flax (:
what number do you post in currency and the other space???

and... my internet conection is 2 mb, what numbers do you guys think that i need use???
04/28/2012 09:07 nukecrew#123
anyone got banned for doing this??
04/28/2012 09:19 marcelian#124
many got banned using it;)
04/28/2012 11:03 hard.style#125
it still works?i try it and doesnt works.
04/28/2012 11:11 knuck#126
for noobs: It doesn'T work and you will get banned.




:)
04/28/2012 11:29 funini2011#127
i only can sell for 4 millions
04/28/2012 11:57 cypershot#128
I <3 u
04/28/2012 21:10 rickic#129
in charles what does recording mean?
04/28/2012 21:13 knuck#130
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickic View Post
in charles what does recording mean?
put your mouse on each button and there will appear what is that :facepalm:

I can't understand that sp,e people don't know how to move with mouse or they can't even read.... lol
04/28/2012 23:11 Tecoliman#131
Quote:
Originally Posted by welingtoncarvalho View Post
999999999/999999999
get 2**.***.*** per drone level 5
my internet:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
uuufff this is mine:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/28/2012 23:48 cvilanova#132
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
for noobs: It doesn'T work and you will get banned.


:)
First... you are the noob..

second, I have 3 months to use this bug, and I dont have accounts wit ban... :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecoliman View Post
uuufff this is mine:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Jajaja, this is the mine:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/29/2012 01:29 valentin112#133
Hi!
I can make with charles up to 200.000.000 lvl 5 drone(sup bro??:p) edit:with a lot of LUCK!!
I use this value:1000000--100000 (first box 6 0|second box 5 0)
soo only 1 thing:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] at 150~miles.

-----------------------------
Keep up the good work!
04/29/2012 13:56 egzonii#134
the bug still works and the chance of geting banned is so low , u will get caught using this bug if they are gonna check your account , im tellin u i made 3 bilion credits no ban yet because im not using a bot right now so they wont check my account ;)
05/02/2012 12:43 xXenoDriveXx#135
So can this be used to get more than 8 flax? If so, how?