[DarknessFight - Testserver] Our Progress (No Release!)

03/11/2012 05:10 Pyrok#121
Ok, time to call you out smoke. You've given permission for me to post these on here so here they are.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Here's the first PM sent by him. The DBO error was caused by a missing table. It is trying to get the max farm which is similar to how 6.1 gets the max items and so on when it launches. I told him how to get around it for now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Here's some pretty solid proof that he's lying about having it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This last one is after I told him I want nothing to do with this because of the potential ramifications involved. Of course, I also didn't want to work with him :)

Honestly, if he had left other people alone I wouldn't have said a thing about him having it. But since he can't let things go and feels like he needs to try to destroy anyone who was in ncarbon, I felt that everyone here deserves to know the truth. At least Xijezu and his team are being honest about it and are flat-out saying they won't release it but that you'll be able to play on a true 7.3 server very soon.
03/11/2012 10:36 misterd#122
I do not want an discussion but, if i check up all other private server dev groups, there are up and downs as always, but this rappelz project has so many people luring over the edge that it just falls apart more everyday.....

I wonder if there's even an chance that the developers will come back... they probaly wont becouse the reason... well look around, its getting an mess and it will probaly be always like this, too many people who think they're made for the job, but secretly.... they honestly dont know a thing....
03/11/2012 11:45 Strange2010#123
ismoke you big liar !!!!
everything is clear now
the "share or leave" ismoke have the 7.3 GS but dont want to share it
why i dont see any post from you after pyrok's pictures ?
I have a question here : Is there a point from working on the public arcadia repack to fix 3rd class skills - cube skills - lydian pet .... etc ? i mean is it possible to fix them with those files or i should stop trying -_- ?
03/11/2012 11:48 Xijezu#124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange2010 View Post
ismoke you big liar !!!!
everything is clear now
the "share or leave" ismoke have the 7.3 GS but dont want to share it
why i dont see any post from you after pyrok's pictures ?
I have a question here : Is there a point from working on the public arcadia repack to fix 3rd class skills - cube skills - lydian pet .... etc ? i mean is it possible to fix them with those files or i should stop trying -_- ?
Since the 6.2 Servers doesn't matter for me:

Yes, it is possible.

What you have to do:
  • Be able to Write and Read the db_skill.rdb in 6.2-format
  • Be able to Read the db_skill.rdb in 7.3/7.4 format (I took the 7.4 one, don't know if they changed)
  • Be able to read and write the db_creature.rdb (didn't changed)
  • be able to read and write db_item.rdb (6.2 & 7.3/7.4)
  • Be able to read and write the db_tenacity.rdb
03/11/2012 13:59 haxti#125
It's getting hot in here! So take off all your clothers.... *sing*
03/11/2012 14:16 Musta²#126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
Ok, time to call you out smoke. You've given permission for me to post these on here so here they are.
This last one is after I told him I want nothing to do with this because of the potential ramifications involved. Of course, I also didn't want to work with him :)

Honestly, if he had left other people alone I wouldn't have said a thing about him having it. But since he can't let things go and feels like he needs to try to destroy anyone who was in ncarbon, I felt that everyone here deserves to know the truth. At least Xijezu and his team are being honest about it and are flat-out saying they won't release it but that you'll be able to play on a true 7.3 server very soon.
And i am an ass kisser?, what do i see then?

i see an ass kisser and a lier!!

R.I.P Smoke, you should leave, cuz you're dead in here.
03/11/2012 14:45 ismokedrow#127
Am I? Lol ok then ^_^
03/11/2012 15:26 Nikuzzable#128
LOL smoke i don't have the 7.3 gs,i barely know how to program in pascal xD
03/11/2012 15:35 Strange2010#129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Since the 6.2 Servers doesn't matter for me:

Yes, it is possible.

What you have to do:
  • Be able to Write and Read the db_skill.rdb in 6.2-format
  • Be able to Read the db_skill.rdb in 7.3/7.4 format (I took the 7.4 one, don't know if they changed)
  • Be able to read and write the db_creature.rdb (didn't changed)
  • be able to read and write db_item.rdb (6.2 & 7.3/7.4)
  • Be able to read and write the db_tenacity.rdb
You did all of this ? or you have got other server files ?
03/11/2012 15:43 ptifou78#130
Is not very hard, all people have unpacker... use your brain and 010 editor and you will be able to make software like xijezu ressource editor :)
03/11/2012 16:02 evilxana#131
plzzzzzzzzzzzz any one give me perfect private server to play ...i can't hold on
03/11/2012 16:05 TheOnlyOneRaskim#132
Just wait, till we finished all Updates for Darknessfight. Than you will get a good Private Server, 7.3 ;)
03/11/2012 16:13 dominicrode#133
that will be nice o_o better huna buffs :P
03/11/2012 17:02 IHERO5#134
When will we play or When will be available!!? :D
03/11/2012 17:06 sok9abch#135
Good question !