[Source] PacketHack

03/20/2010 10:55 xxxfabixxx#121
kann jmd einfach den FUNKTIONIERENDEN HACK hochladen??
03/20/2010 13:12 meak1#122
welchen willst du den haben?
03/20/2010 13:57 Dreckvieh#123
Ich hätt Money hack für dich -.-
03/20/2010 15:24 meak1#124
bräucht ich auch ganz dringend den ich brauch g42 und nen gutes schwert so +8
03/22/2010 20:38 alexkizirian#125
lol ok. I am a noob to programming and hacking. So i downloaded Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86) and when i installed it, there was no icon that popped up on my desktop so i ignored that. I then downloaded the hack package and extracted it to my desktop. I didn't find a launcher file in the package so I tried placing a folder of the extracted hack package into my kal folder... and nothing happened when I logged on. Could someone please help me? :) I really have no idea how to make this hack work.
03/22/2010 21:19 ILikeItEasy#126
If you want to hack with packets, first try and master basic C++.

You can't expect to be able to work with available sources right after you installed visual studio without any knowledge about C++.
03/22/2010 23:25 Thiesius#127
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkizirian View Post
So i downloaded Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86) .
Redist package contains only runtimes required to run VC++ applications.

You need Integrated Development Environment to start actual coding....
Pick the Visual C++ Express or something, which suits you best (But I recommend Visual C++ IDE).
03/24/2010 10:14 sspoke#128
Lol I made a clientless bot for private servers also like 1 hit hack.. I load up 40x accounts all work using same AI Loop meaning all attack same monster.. they kill fast.. at low level.. very fun and good leveling bot.. next step to try this on INT Server ;) Crypts were just Encode tables thx Thiesius I figured that out because of your unpacked engine.exe. Managed to get all packets to validate another little timestamp check and little alder check with server simple in pserver.. in official I have to spoof hshield packets seems impossible .. how to unpack hackshield interface dll :[
04/21/2010 19:42 madin442#129
can i use this bot for the newest version?
or have anyone new hacks or a new bot?^^ thx for awnsers
04/21/2010 19:48 Timo264#130
this isn't a bot and its for p-server only
04/21/2010 21:03 madin442#131
;/ thx for the awnser^^ anyone know where i fpund hack for the normal server (bango)
pls help me the lvling cost to much time ^^ i need a bot or hacks ^^ thx for awnsers
04/21/2010 21:11 maree#132
"Search" ?
04/21/2010 21:15 madin442#133
i serched in the forum but i found only pserver ahcks/bots and old bots or hacks ;P but kal online had a new update and i think the bots didn't work now ;/ or i can't configur the bot^^
04/22/2010 18:39 pamz12#134
Quote:
Originally Posted by madin442 View Post
i serched in the forum but i found only pserver ahcks/bots and old bots or hacks ;P but kal online had a new update and i think the bots didn't work now ;/ or i can't configur the bot^^
if you can't then you won't cheat also, face it
04/22/2010 19:44 madin442#135
unfriendly ;( noob of the year