[Help Thread] Please post your questions here.

01/11/2012 04:06 Masada0#121
S io.ip_address:hamachi ip here which is mine ???
Your Hamachi ip
01/11/2012 05:48 Tiffany87#122
its added has been i put that there sence i didnt want to have it here.
01/12/2012 00:58 standbay#123
How do I make creatures Developers in my server
01/15/2012 19:59 ptifou78#124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada0 View Post
S io.ip_address:hamachi ip here which is mine ???
Your Hamachi ip
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Double click on the icon in the bottome of the screen, after this windows opening just rewrite it into your luncher,moreover your friend must connect to you hamachi group via hamachi ;)

for exemple here the ip is 5.167.69.175 and the group name is momostud(ps is not my serv it's a picture i found on the web ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatimloco View Post
Hi
i want modify the picture od the login page
Go here ;)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by standbay View Post
How do I make creatures Developers in my server
It's not like the official server but you can do do it...

firstly add it this to your NPC's contact script

Code:
dlg_menu("Up your pet to 1 level", "Up_pet(1)") --up de 1 level
after just copy it into the end of file

Code:
function Up_pet( level )
	local npc_id = get_npc_id()

	if npc_id == 7001 then --I gave it to the HV Breeder, so that's what this is for
		if is_premium() == false then
			return false
		end

		dlg_title("@90700100")
	end
	dlg_text_without_quest_menu("I will up you pet to 1 level")
	for i = 0, 5 do


		local handle = 0
		handle = get_creature_handle( i )

		if handle ~= 0 and handle ~= nil then

			local petlvl = get_creature_value( handle, "level" )
			local petJp=get_creature_value( handle, "jp" )

			text = sconv("@90010009", "#@creature_name@#",tostring(get_creature_value( handle, "name" )) ,"#@creature_level@#",tostring(petlvl))

			command = 'Creature_Buy_level( ' .. handle .. ',' .. level ..' )'

			dlg_menu( text, command )

		end
	end
	dlg_menu( Exit, "" )

end

function Creature_Buy_level( handle ,level)

local players_ruppy = get_value( "gold" )
local petJp= get_creature_value( handle, "jp" )
local petlvl= get_creature_value( handle, "level" )
	if players_ruppy >=20000000 then --check if have 20m ruppy ,conditions 1 
	if petlvl < 50 and petlvl > 60 and petlvl < 100 and petlvl > 115 Then -- conditions 2
		set_creature_value(handle, "level", petlvl+level) --add 1 level
		set_creature_value(handle, "jp", petJp+level) --add 1 jp
		set_value( "gold", gold - 20000000 ) --remove 20m ruppy
                update_gold_chaos()
	
	else
		dlg_title("@90700100")
		dlg_text("Error on conditions 2 ")
		dlg_menu("Exit", "")
        dlg_show()
	end
	if petlvl >= 50 and petlvl <= 60 and petlvl >= 100 and petlvl <= 115 Then -- conditions 3
			set_creature_value(handle, "level", petlvl+level) --add 1 level
		set_creature_value(handle, "jp", petJp+level+1) --add 2 jp
		set_value( "gold", gold - 20000000 ) --remove 20m ruppy
                update_gold_chaos()
	
	else
		dlg_title("@90700100")
		dlg_text("Error on conditions 3 ")
		dlg_menu("Exit", "")
        dlg_show()
	end
	else
		dlg_title("@90700100")
		dlg_text("Your creature gain 1 level")
		dlg_menu("Exit", "")
        dlg_show()
	end
end
BTW: sorry if have mistake i'm on my phone ^^'
01/17/2012 11:47 Gold.D.Marko#125
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Here My Problem

Clinet : 7.1
Arcadia Repack : 1.3
01/17/2012 12:15 ptifou78#126
You are so bored...

I have a problem with my house. help me help me plz plz....


If you want help describe us all your problem moreover you need to use redemption 7.1 client and modding to have 7.1 on your server ;)
01/17/2012 21:55 Azreil#127
May I ask how to turn on and off different events in the Arcadia 1.3 repack please?
Events such as the raindrop event.
Thank you for any consideration.
01/18/2012 08:41 axished#128
Did anyone notice if Divine nova card id is wrong? I tried to add it, checked the id from private server command list-topic, but that id only gives me spell intercept card. then i thought maybe it switched with "spell intercept" card id then, but no, that id gives me same card. so what is id of divine nova card? (deva bishop skill card)
01/18/2012 15:16 ismokedrow#129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreil View Post
May I ask how to turn on and off different events in the Arcadia 1.3 repack please?
Events such as the raindrop event.
Thank you for any consideration.
Your best bet on this would be to ask Wisp66 or Egurgle.
01/18/2012 18:25 ptifou78#130
Use ergure event manager ;)

Or you can do your event by make your item's drop rate on each mob and an npc for recolt it or manage it ^^ ;)
01/18/2012 19:49 arrtin#131
hi :)
I'm looking for rappelz Donation shop system for my private server ..
where can i find it ..
Also if the system is not available for free .. I have the ability to buy
..
01/18/2012 20:33 TheOnlyOneRaskim#132
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrtin View Post
hi :)
I'm looking for rappelz Donation shop system for my private server ..
where can i find it ..
Also if the system is not available for free .. I have the ability to buy
..
You think anyone give NoName leecher a working Cashshop, to earn money with the work of other? :rolleyes:
01/18/2012 21:51 ptifou78#133
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrtin View Post
hi :)
I'm looking for rappelz Donation shop system for my private server ..
where can i find it ..
Also if the system is not available for free .. I have the ability to buy
..
Learn php and sql like that you can make easier an web boutique...
And debug ig boutique...
If you want cashshop nobody help you private server is for free if no boutique if you want boutique go on officiel is better !
01/18/2012 22:15 Gold.D.Marko#134
Hello If I try Login My Server He Sayed Wrong Password Why? I Make My Account Why Wrong Password?
01/19/2012 09:47 arrtin#135
I want this system as soon as possible cashshop .. Because I have a server dedicated server

Will be launched soon ..

i know ( php5 - Sql) .. and i make a simpel system for cash-shop .. but how i add it in the server ?!