Free crack for IBot 3.59+

12/12/2011 01:38 KINGCELLX#121
somebody can tell me how download of this server because i don`t know....or upload the archive to other pag...like MU...thanks
12/12/2011 02:01 juancox13#122
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgado View Post
IF any one have a problem whit the license go to the WP file custom/FakeID and change the 3 last number to any numbers and try to login again


if i did help press thank you

thanks...its working now...:handsdown::handsdown:
12/12/2011 06:25 zulfukar#123
not work the captchas codes?
12/12/2011 06:36 ßΙЍȺƦƴßȰȾ#124
enable showcodes and disable secret key it works but u need to manually add captchas
12/12/2011 06:46 dempdarknes#125
I AM USING A VIRTUAL MACHINE, ITS THAT A PROBLEM??
12/12/2011 06:55 robinfan#126
the only problem i see is your button caps
12/12/2011 07:08 marcelian#127
crack fixed?
edit: its not fixed, i didnt delete 'fakeid' file :D
12/12/2011 08:33 97Power97#128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dempdarknes View Post
I AM USING A VIRTUAL MACHINE, ITS THAT A PROBLEM??
I made this crack in Oracle VirtualBox and I have everything working
12/12/2011 08:36 orishaoko#129
yess thx thx thx I love you I leve youuu my friend thxxxx
12/12/2011 08:43 BlackFlashBack#130
This crack is fixed. So new crack coming soon? Or can you do it? :p
12/12/2011 08:52 ElNihal#131
Isnt fixed :O Its working for me anyway!
12/12/2011 08:52 juancox13#132
97power97
did u know how use this feature ??
for automaticaly solving captcha


this one [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/12/2011 09:05 qwerty5432#133
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Power97 View Post
Hi, guys. I'm back

Good luck ;)

P.S. крейзер, сорри, если что не так :)
P.S.(2) мебиус, ты хуй
АХАХ ржунимагу, Повер ты лучший))
12/12/2011 10:50 kakagr#134
nice jop!works for me...
its will work with next version?
12/12/2011 11:00 97Power97#135
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakagr View Post
nice jop!works for me...
its will work with next version?
don't know