Mirceagab. I downloaded client from 5 PAGE. It have 650 MB and you mean that is the one part. lol2
Lets read this post!
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service - I DOWNLOADED THAT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Lets read this post!
Quote:
Dear caor user , the client is free to download now.Follow the link below and wait for register link
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
NOTICE: Using this client may cause problems suchs as disconects.This may be the fault of the chinese resync wich is needed.Thow it works fine we are not promising more than a normal client.
Patch Download:
caorpatch.rar - FileFront.com
NOTICE:If you are not familiary with a patch instalation read the text from the archive.
Tomorow the server will be opened for registration
ENJOY
note:the server will be on tomorrow,sry tooked so long for uploadiing.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service - I DOWNLOADED THAT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !