[New] BYM Ultimat3 Version 2

12/02/2011 01:45 ClaudioJunior_#121
not working :(
Plz new version :)
12/02/2011 01:47 kissmyass666#122
Ms Benny oh ms benny. pls pm me this beautiful hack of yours just as your beautiful face you have. I wanna try this just like trying to love your heart out. Pls trust me, for I will not share it to anyone. please oh please ms. benny. :) :) :) :) :)
12/02/2011 03:43 epvp_guard#123
Quote:
Originally Posted by light_yagami View Post
., hoho., look who's talking., have y0u even said thankz.?

., c0me on., ur just frustrated c0's y0u cant make the hax w0rk., trololo.,
?? first your talking nonsense and saying things I don't said.. and then you said I don't have the hax, but I have it. PLEASE STOP saying "THINGS I DON'T SAID" and PLEASE STOP SAYING "THAT I DON'T HAVE it, coz I HAVE IT!" Do you get it? You're just giving a false accusation instead of helping. The game updates and it will no longer works. Stop blabbering... Your just STARTING a FLAME WAR..
12/02/2011 05:33 kaloidsabog#124
pa pm nian sirs! binubully ako ng mga higher level...
12/02/2011 07:04 lelouch1741#125
Its still working tried today , Dec 2 2011 1:56 PM (+8Gmt)
12/02/2011 10:36 jayzkie003#126
whew. this is close please give me a link



Please :)..
12/02/2011 11:22 owsdinga145#127
Aw can u pm this to me :( i missed it huhuhu....
12/02/2011 16:55 ClaudioJunior_#128
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelouch1741 View Post
Its still working tried today , Dec 2 2011 1:56 PM (+8Gmt)
this working?
I can not let him work :S
12/02/2011 22:07 Dark Cube#129
Quote:
Originally Posted by kissmyass666 View Post
Ms Benny oh ms benny. pls pm me this beautiful hack of yours just as your beautiful face you have. I wanna try this just like trying to love your heart out. Pls trust me, for I will not share it to anyone. please oh please ms. benny. :) :) :) :) :)
LOL benny is guy... its only a picture


TO B3nny

where are you? don't tell me after you've learned editing script you will just leave us here.
12/03/2011 01:23 agony023#130
I think theres something wrong on my usage?? or something cause yesterday i still manage to use it except the hungry thing on my gorgo cause the the champions get hungry easily and the other hacks is still working perfectly fine until when got off on the office and tried it at home i can't manage to get it work...... until now i'm at the office i can't make it work anymore.... can somebody verify it if its still working??
12/03/2011 01:35 puseengneeh#131
check your charles if the Local Map has been un check? You need to do the Local Map again. When they do some update on BYM your charles will remove the Local Map file patching.

Until now Benny and DC file still works just fine :D
12/03/2011 15:30 bluefirefox2114#132
cant download it :(
12/03/2011 15:46 bm_imba#133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cube View Post
LOL benny is guy... its only a picture


TO B3nny

where are you? don't tell me after you've learned editing script you will just leave us here.
pls keep on developing your hacks and pls keep the courage to share it to trusted and responsible members only, your works are genius and anyone who would abuse or make way for kixeye to trash any of your work doesn't deserve it! we're very proud of you because you are PINOYS at pinagmamalaki nyo yon! Mabuhay kayo!!!
12/08/2011 08:51 phillorenzo20#134
this hack still work? Yes or no?

I Got Banned becoz of this ^^<
my 2 acc's already banned. so I decided to Retired playing ByM and save money to buy xats.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I got banned maybe becoz someone reported me ^^<
so if u use this don't abuse this
don't attack user with 100+ daves ^^<
12/08/2011 10:57 bluefirefox2114#135
cant download :(